Chapter 16: Date! (2)

Fun fact: This Author has no experience on a date, so of course, he doesn't have the opposite relationship with, A pitiful author who just writes for his content...sob... That's why do understand that this chapter is plain bullshit.....fucking normie...

---------------------------

"R-Rias chan... D-don't you think it's too much buying so many souvenirs?"

"Hm?"

She tilts her head to me innocently while choosing clothes.

She enjoys this too much!

There is already 8 souvenirs bag on my arms, Two more and I won't be able to handle it!

Gah!

We...are in a men's clothing store at the moment.

For your information, if you are wondering if I used my money then you are completely wrong.

---Flashback---

"Don't worry Rias chan I have tons of money so, you can buy anything you want."

"No, you are completely broke and poor, I'll be the one who will spend money."

"But-"

"Pay me next time."

The absolute order which I will never be able to reject.

---Flashback end---

So yes... It does hurt my pride but that's what she said...

'Does Koneko chan didn't say that I'm filthy rich?'

Unbeknownst to him, Koneko did say it to her, However, Rias didn't pay attention as she was focused on something while adjusting her glasses back then.

"Ri-Rias chan, Why don't we-"

"Try this."

She gave me a white Tee-shirt that has a sticker of a magical girl milky spiral seven.

"Hey..."

"Let's take that. How about this one?"

She takes other clothes and forces me to wear them.

It was at this moment that I realized that all girls are like this... They are like war freaks when it comes to shopping...

She keeps giving me any types of clothes, she looks satisfied and asks the sale persons to buy that she manages to choose.

But while paying, she suddenly stops.

I look at where she was looking at and then.

'Bingo.'

Rias was looking at the two couples happily dating each other, the girl was picking up clothes for the brown-haired guy.

While the guy just lets his girlfriend do whatever she wants.

I secretly look at Rias chan and saw that her eyes were in shock and warry.

"Oh. That's Issei and Yuuma san."

Rias chan looks at me, she tried to hide her wariness perfectly that no person would be able to notice it, not for me though.

"Do you know hyoudou san's Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she is Issei's girlfriend after all."

"I see."

"Do you like him? "

I said jokingly.

"No."

But that was a flat yet serious answer.