Chapter 38

" Now, Everyone, before I explain everything, why don't we eat first?"

"Sure."

Everyone nodded and started eating, although, the atmosphere is not that good, not bad either.

Probably of what happened, I sighed and thought that they have to experience something like this, in the case of Issei and Raynare's relationship...

Honestly, I don't care, I mean it will be their choice whether they continue or not.

I can't even tell why I'm having a problem with this, I mean, I'm not issei.

'I should stop, whatever they choose is up to them, I won't force them to do what I would like to see. Although they need to have a conversation.'

Oh, by the way, what I cook is a bit simple, zukui, udon, tonkatsu, and burger.

Hmm, do they like...

My eyes widen when I saw their red face, I look at the table and it was clean no food is left... Even the plate in front of me.

Oh, yeah, Koneko is seating on my lap, why? Because we got used to this, so yes... And don't share a plate, she has her plate while I have my own too.

"E-ehem... Yato Kun... Can... You explain about your... Power..."

"...I remember we just eat seconds ago... Sure... "

"More."

I look at koneko who was also looking at me, she pointed to the zukui and the pudding, yeah, I also make pudding thinking that Koneko will probably want it.

After I take the remaining food, I started explaining about my powers...

My illusion manipulation, emphatic manipulation, I even dump it all to the ring that was now proven useless, telling that everything was because of this ring.

(Zero: I don't need to explain his skills again right? I mean, you guys already know everything about our Yato, also, if I explain it all, It will take long and looooonnggg...)

"I see... You garner those powers thanks to that ring... It transfers to you?"

"That might be the case."

"Ara~ I'm sorry to interrupt but what about your weapon that suddenly appeared?"

Akeno chan said, looking at me seductively, as of now, I get used to it as that was normal for her to look at me like that.

"That...hmm..."

I pretend to think of how I should explain it but... I seriously did not know how to explain weapon creation.

No matter.

I look at everyone and then feed Koneko chan with a pudding, I say

"That would be the weapon creation that was taught to me by my master. Incan created any kind of weapon without a sweat."

"...I don't understand... All of this seems true but...Yato...I can't feel the mana onto you..."

"Well, that's because I don't have mana, My illusion manipulation, emphatic manipulation, and weapon creation don't need mana to use it."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I just need to use my soul."

Bullshit.

What happened next is absolute silence, Issei dropped his pudding and spoon on the floor while his jaw dropped, Rias chan looked at me with wide eyes surprised, the same case with Akeno chan.