Chapter 39: Time to Act

Hello there everyone, this is your typical Delivery God Yato desu.

It was a nice day today, seating on a tree with sunlight hitting your skin and a comfortable huggable pillow, the beautiful scenery of Kuoh Academy with birds chirping, and not minding what happen that night.

Yes, by that night. It was then I was explaining my powers.

Do you want some flashbacks?

Unfortunately no.

---flashback---

"*groan* GOMENASORRY EVERYONE!"

"Dude, why did you suddenly scream!?"

"I lied."

""""" What? """""

"I explain my powers right?"

Everyone was looking at me Koneko chan also stopped eating her pudding, I scratch my back with my eyes turning like a cat, and let my tongue out.

"Actually, I was born with it. Tee hee?"

---end of flashback---flashback---

You can guess what happened next, it's not like I got punched by Issei in the face or so, or got a glare from Rias chan.

Apparently, I think I deserve that.

I quickly run avoiding Akeno chan, I feel like it would be my doom if I stay there.

Oh, so let me say this, Asia chan decided to join Rias chan peerage and she was staying at the club right now.

I will see her later.

So let me tell you this.

I'm also saddened by the fact that they believe that I got my power ever since I was born, but they wouldn't believe me that I'm a God?

"Hey... Is it really unbelievable if I say I'm a God?"

"Because you don't look and act like a God."

"Ouch... Ne~ Ne~ why don't you say my first name again without honorific? Koneko~"

"No."

So, I don't act or look like a god really?

"Hmm... You know, Human lives are unnecessary, at the end of the day, they will live and someone will die."

"What are you pointing at?"

"Nothing."

...

"Ne~ Koneko~ I even take a break on my business just to have time with you~ will you please say my first name without honorifics? Just like what I'm doing...koneko~"

"Annoying."

"And I like it when I annoy someone."

"Pervert"

"How so?"

"You're touching my chest."

"...uuh...will you believe me that I didn't mean it?"

I really didn't intend to do it, I got used to hugging her so...

"You're the worst."

"Say that to issei."

Anyway, she didn't try to let go of my arms so I guess it's fine? Of course, I won't do such a vile act. I just want to hug my daily dose.

"...konekotin..."