Chapter 10: He got a girlfriend! (2)

Once I witness such confessions, I quickly went home and open my phone to watch the Highschool DxD.

Unfortunately, I could not able to watch it. Grandpa God texted me and said, that The high school DxD he deleted it on my search engine or any site where I could watch it. Except for the NUKE.

I blush, when he send again and was wrote "you can take preference here when it is needed."

Damn Bastard, I think he is Zeus...

I scratch my hand irritatedly, however, just now, I suddenly remember everything in DxD.

Not a moment ago, I couldn't remember all of it, but now was like, there was a flash drive that has been put on my brain to process every data on it...

Then again, my phone rang and saw the message.

"I find it funny you don't remember a bit of the anime, so, I decided to help you a bit, you will only remember season one of the anime, the rest. Depends on your memory."

I grumble, there's nothing I remember at all, only the name of the fallen angel and riser...

Ah, I remember now, The girl that confesses to Issei was yuuma who's actually, Raynare.

"...Yuuma... Raynare..."

I smiled bitterly as I know both of them are pitiful.

Yes, I admit, Issei dies because of their selfishness, for the goal to prove loyalty.

They need to kill him so, his sacred gear would be gone as for how it was dangerous for them.

So, she would be recognized...

"...and to find a place where she can call home..."

I couldn't blame them. But I couldn't also turn a blind eye to what she did.

She probably killed someone before issei. She probably believe of what she was doing is for the good of the fallen angel, killing  Asia so to take her sacred gear.

No one is innocent unless your Jesus...

Babies are innocent but only temporary.

She was petty, vicious, vindictive, and treacherous.

Honestly, she deserves to die, but I'm not the one who should decide that when I only watch her in the anime.

Raynare's character is made to only show how fallen angels can manipulate the wills of humans with ease.

She has no purpose but to only show how much her worth to Azazel...

I hate it, even if she was that kind of person, I hate it when your only purpose is to prove your loyalty to a person, thinking that it is your purpose, thinking that it will help everyone. Not knowing you are only being manipulated, using your ego so they could control you.

I hate...

"Because I was like her back in my past life..."

Even now, I will let Issei die because I am also a selfish person.

I keep saying to myself that it's fine to let them know of who I am but here I am don't want to be exposed.

This night, I didn't have a good night's sleep.

*

"Huuwwaamm..."

I stretch my arms, sleepy, I wasn't able to sleep that's why I took a day off for my small business.