ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞!

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

I hate that I feel that way

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Melanie had no idea what he was doing. 

"Percy, no!" Melanie grabbed his arm, tugging his backwards. "But he is stressing me out, Mel." Percy nodded his head towards the restroom, where Grover had disappeared moments ago. "You promised him." Melanie looked at the boy in front of her in disbelief.

"Well, sometimes you have to break those." He looked around. "Look, Mel. I am going, with or without you." Melanie her eyes widened. "Seriously?" He nodded and looked at her with a painful expression. "I can't break that promise." She shook her head and she let go of his hand. "But you didn't make it. I know how much you care about your promises because of your mother," He paused, "But I am not her, Mel."

Melanie let out a breath.

"I won't leave you." He mumbled. She looked him in the eyes. All she could see, was the truth. "Alright." He smiled and tugged her along.

Melanie would be lying if she didn't feel weird. Percy had walked away so easily from Grover. His so-called best friend. How fast would he leave her? She swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked at the passing buildings down the road.

"He doesn't deserve you."

Melanie looked to Percy confused. "What did you say?"

The boy his face was confused. "I didn't say anything, Mel." His hand rested on her thigh. "are you okay?"

She nodded before turning away again.

"He can't hear you, my love." The voice whispered in Melanie her ear, making her shiver for a moment.

The tone of his voice was cruel, like he enjoyed seeing her confused. His voice was low but high at the same time, making Melanie feel uneasy. It felt like he knew every part over her. Parts that she didn't even knew about herself. The voice felt like it came out of her, but it sounded so loud. It was like the wind was speaking at her, a cold winter wind. The wind that she hated. The voice she knew.

Leave me alone.

"Oh, but I won't leave you. He did something wrong. He must pay." The voice answered back. She felt like the man was sitting next to her. Whispering in her ear. Melanie knew he was right. Percy did something wrong and she knew it.