Six: Percy blows a toilet up

I thought I got rid of Nancy

Melanie was not ready to feel water again. Percy and her got a nice tour of the camp. They passed the volleyball pit, where several campers were playing a game. Melanie wasn't a big fan of volleyball to be honest, she was more into some extreme sports like karate.

Campers stopped playing to get a tiny glimpse of the new meat. Melanie saw then nudging each other and pointing at Percy and her. They were more talking about him though.

She heard them saying things like, "That's him." Or, "He looks small." Melanie agreed on the last one. Percy was still shorter than her, making his fluffy black hair just reach below her nose.

Melanie also noticed that most of the campers were older than her. Making her wonder why did they need to go to a Summer Camp with a God in it. She also noticed more satyrs, although they looked much more meaner than sweet Grover.

Melanie glared at the campers who were still watching her. Some turned away but one came forward from the group. It was a girl around her age Melanie thought. Her black hair was cut sort and it had a little wave in it.

Her steps were confident and didn't hesitate for a second. Melanie her gaze was teared away from the girl that was still walking to her, by Percy his voice.

"What's up there?" Percy asked Chiron. Melanie looked where Percy was pointing. The Farmhouse where they just came out was huge. Percy was pointing to the highest level.

"Just the attic."

"Somebody lives there?"

"No," he said with finality. "Not a single living thing. "Melanie got the feeling he was being truthful. "Come along, Percy and Melanie," Chiron said, his light-hearted tone now a little forced. "Lots to see."

Before they could take another step, there was a sound behind them. Someone cleared their throat.

Melanie turned around, brown eyes were firmly locked on her green ones. Melanie wanted to take a step back so badly. Something about the girl just was so powerful, her aura almost made her tremble.

The girl from earlier then let a smile appear on her face. Dimples appeared on her cheeks, making up for her intense gaze. "Ava." Chiron greeted kindly.

The now Ava girl also smiled at him. "New campers, Chiron?" Her voice was much deeper then Melanie expected. Melanie clearly heard an accent that was not from New York. "Yes, Percy and Melanie." He pointed at the two friends. "This is Ava, from Cabin Seven." Percy let out a tiny. "Hi."

Melanie just nodded at Ava. Afraid that her voice would crack, and that would be so embarrassing.

"Anyway, were are going to the Strawberry fields. How is the game going?" Chiron asked the Camper kindly. "Oh, I love strawberries!" Ava her eyes lit up, "Oh, were are winning. The usual."