Nine: Percy freaks out

There is a voice inside my head, that is telling me to kill you

Melanie was not ready to be left alone in a weird cabin.

Percy left cabin eleven and moved to Poseidon his cabin. Leaving Melanie alone with Connor, who she still thought was weird. The talking in her sleep girl, who recited her whole essay to Melanie. Justin, who kept saying goodnight to her and then started snoring. And Tim, who was her pair in fighting class.

Percy and Luke started training together, because everyone was scared of him.

That boy was as innocent as a fly, she didn't knew why everyone was so afraid.

Percy and Melanie still learned ancient Greek from Annabeth. But that girl was mummering weird stuff about some prophecy every time they were done.

Melanie sat down next to Percy on his bed. Somebody left an article on his nightstand.

BOY AND MOTHER STILL MISSING AFTER FREAK CAR ACCIDENT BY EILEEN SMYTHE

Sally Jackson and son Percy are still missing one week after their mysterious disappearance. The family's badly burned '78 Camaro was discovered last Saturday on a north Long Island road with the roof ripped off and the front axle broken. The car had flipped and skidded for several hundred feet before exploding.

Mother and son had gone for a weekend vacation to Montauk, but left hastily, under mysterious circumstances. Small traces of blood were found in the car and near the scene of the wreck, but there were no other signs of the missing Jacksons. Residents in the rural area reported seeing nothing unusual around the time of the accident.

Ms. Jackson's husband, Gabe Ugliano, claims that his stepson, Percy Jackson, is a troubled child who has been kicked out of numerous boarding schools and has expressed violent tendencies in the past. Police would not say whether son Percy is a suspect in his mother's disappearance, but they have not ruled out foul play. Below are recent pictures of Sally Jackson and Percy. Police urge anyone with information to call the following toll-free

crime-stoppers hotline.

The phone number was circled in black marker.

Percy wadded up the paper and threw it away, then flopped down in his bunk bed in the middle of the empty cabin.

"I wonder why Gabe left my name out of it." Melanie looked down at Percy, he had his eye closed.

"I don't know." He mumbled. Melanie rolled her eyes. "I am going." She stood up and looked at him once more. He didn't open his eyes. "Bye." Melanie said, before turning around and leaving the cabin.

"Bye." She heard him mumble before he added. "Lights out."

Melanie sighed as she entered the Hermes cabin. Justin welcomed her with a smile and tapping the sleeping bag next to him.