Two: try harder

Don't give in

Don't give in.

WARNING: Mention of eating and sleep disorders.

The eleventh of October

I felt his long fingers brushing past my arm. Trying to grab a hold of me. The coldness of his pale hands made my skin crawl. An shiver ran trough my body at the feeling of him. I felt his warm breath behind me, closer than I would consider as comfortable. My jelly legs tried to take a step forward, hoping that he would let me. But it was too late. An iron grip enclosed around my wrist. Trapping me into his embrace forever.

Maybe it was where I belonged. Back on the cliff. Watching his realm as his Princess. Waiting for the Prince to save me. A fuzzy feeling made my head dizzy. He was taking me with him.

~~

the thirtieth of September

MELANIE

smiled at Ava her attempt to walk like a model. The daughter of Apollo masked her face with a serious look. Melanie just found it hilarious how the girl tried to emphasize the hip movement. Failing miserable though. It looked more like an alien walking in her opinion.

Justin was cheering for his friend and whistling. Matthew was taking a picture with his polaroid camera. Tim was just watching with a small smile, his hair hidden by a beanie. Melanie had to admit she was worried about her friend.

Tim Castellan was in a rough time. He had nightmares of his brother being tortured, screaming for his help. He didn't get any sleep at night and was too tired to pay attention in his classes. Justin tried to talk Tim to sleep, but the boy was too afraid to even close his eyes.

Melanie sat down next to him.

"Want one?" She offered him his smeared baguette with aioli. Tim his dark blue eyes, watched the food in front of him. She waited, but he shook his head. "No, I get tired when I eat food." His voice was weak.

Melanie was now very worried.

"One piece of bread won't put you to sleep, Tim." She tried again. Tim licked his dry lips and seemed to think about it. Melanie spotted in the corner of her eye, Justin watching them.

Melanie wondered how he was doing up. His boyfriend was fading away.

And then Tim carefully took the piece of bread out of her hand, and nibbed on it. He closed his eyes in delight, but slowly chewed. Justin let out a breath of relief at the sight of his boyfriend eating a tiny piece of bread.

Justin then walked onto the stage and started his modeling career.

Ava sat down next to Tim and occasionally passed him a piece of bread. This time he took it without complaining.