22 ~ Thanksgiving

Lizzie POV

After our movie night last night we snuggled into bed for some good rest. I'm really excited to see Clay. It's been so long since I've seen him. He's still in LA trying to become a hair stylist for the stars. I think he can do it. He does my hair all the time for me and he's honestly the best person ever.

I can tell Y/N is a little nervous to meet him. She knows that he's really important to me and wants to make a good impression. What she doesn't understand is that Clay is probably the sweetest guy I know and will love her easily.

"I have arrived!" I hear my friend and scramble up from the couch to greet him, leaving Y/N behind. She follows though and I reach back to take her hand once I am set down from my hug with Clay.

"I missed you." I grin at my bestie who is already looking behind me at Y/N in interest.

"Yeah yeah I missed you too...is this the beautiful Y/N I've been hearing about?" He asks. I nod with a blush on my cheeks. Okay so maybe I talk about her a lot.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you." She greets, holding out her hand politely.

"Come here I'm a hugger." Clay prompts and I smile as Y/N steps forward into the hug.

After their hug, Clay takes her hand and leads her over to the couch to chat, so I join Ash in the kitchen to help with the cooking. They watch the parade together on the couch while chatting, both smiling and laughing and it makes me insanely happy. The two most important people in my life behind my family are getting along without issue and it's perfect.

MK also joins us in the kitchen a little while later so we can get the turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing and more ready for dinner tonight. I'm startled slightly when two hands slide onto my sides before her arms wrap around me fully, pulling me back into her body.

I smile when she rests her chin on my shoulder. "Can I help at all?" She whispers.

"Nope, we got it but thank you for offering. Are you having fun with Clay?" I ask.

"Yes, he's awesome. He loves you a lot." She shares and it makes me smile.

"Yeah? Did he say that?" I continue our conversation as I chop up some veggies for our salad.

"Mhm he's telling me lots of stories about high school Lizzie." She states mischievously and I groan.

"Oh god what has he said?" I ask, afraid something embarrassing left his mouth.

"That you were...sapphic and didn't even realize it." She teases and I roll my eyes.

"Oh big time." MK chimes in.

"No one asked you bitch." I respond and sigh.

"Damn." MK responds with a smirk.

"I'm not like...fully gay...I'd say I'm bisexual." I decide.

"A strong bisexual woman, proud of you babe." She whispers and my heart clenches in excitement. That's the first time I've said anything about my sexuality out loud and it was really nice.

"Y/N! Come teach me piano." Clay calls over to my bug, so she kisses my cheek and walks over to my friend. I watch for a few moments as they laugh together, Y/N trying to teach him jingle bells.

"Liz," Ash states softly and I look over to her, my eyes wanting to stay on my favorite people but I drag them away anyway.

"Mhm?" I ask.

"You love her?" She asks quietly and I blush, my gaze dropping to the chopping board in front of me to continue my task. "Just be careful. She's sweet and you know how our world can be. We like her a lot, just be sure." She advises patiently and I nod.