。40 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

Nova walked down the hallway of the Red Room, glancing at some of the girl who avoided her eyes and path, scurrying out of the way. With the amount of kills she had collected over the years, it was no secret to any of the Widow's that she was terrifying.

The girl pushed open the doors to the ballet room, closing them behind her and spotting Winter by the weapons board. A small smile grew on her lips and she went to approach him, her boots clicking on the tiles.

"Before you get on my tits, I've took my pills." Nova smiled, eyebrows furrowing when he didn't turn to her but he tended up instead. "Winter? C'mon, mate, I wanna train."

The next mistake she made was placing a hand on his shoulder. A sharp pain hit her abdomen and she glanced down to see his metal hand twisting a knife into her stomach. She met his eyes and thy were blank of anything apart from anger and, for the first time in her poor excuse of a life, it was directed at her.

"What the fuck?" Nova asked quietly, gasping, more in shock than pain, when he shoved the blade further into her, his other hand gripping her neck. "This ain't a funny joke, love."

When his metal hand let go of the knife, pulling it out of her stomach in the process, she lifted a leg and kicked at his stomach, a hand reaching up to grab his wrist. When his hand didn't move, she was realising it wasn't a very cruel joke. Nova was starting to understand what it meant for his mind to go back into a blender.

Jumping, she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her elbow underneath his, pushing forcefully until his grip loosened on her neck. Because she had a bit of pressure off her neck, she pushed further, gritting her teeth as blood spilled from her stomach.

Grabbing his wrist tightly, Nova moved it away from her neck, pulling it back so he couldn't get to her. She let go and quickly bent her body backwards, hands placing on the floor and she then threw him with her legs over her body and landed on her feet, the soldier skidding to a stop on his knees before getting back up, even angrier than before.

"Oh, fucking hell." Nova mumbled with a small frown: she knew what he was capable of and she was already wounded.

The soldier stalked towards her and she backed up giving him an awkward smile, panicking slightly. She dropped to the floor and rolled out of the way when he tried to punch her with his metal fist. Getting back up, she ran from him to the opposite end of the hall, trying to think of a plan.

Her mouth dropped slightly when the weaponry board sank into the wall, it being replaced with tiles. When she glanced to the wall, she saw Madam B watching her expectingly, waiting for her to win.

With no weapons on her, Nova waited for him to pull his arm back. As he did, going to punch her, Nova jumped, his arm in the crease of her stomach when she flipped over on his arm, calves wrapping around his neck and forcing his body to twist the other way.

She bent her legs and he was made to fall to the floor while she span in the air and landed on her feet. The soldier tried to get back up but she gripped his hair and bought her knee to his face, the crack of his nose filling the room as blood stained her suit.

She did it again and again and again until he was unrecognisable with the blood on his face, his body aching from how strong Nova was and the occasional kick she gave him to the stomach. Each time he tried to push up, she kick his legs out from under him, forcing him to drop to his knees again.

Throwing him by his hair, the soldier rolled on the floor, his blood wiped onto the wooden floorboards. Nova placed a hand on the wound on her abdomen, applying pressure to it as she stared at Winter with unnoticeable sadness as he weakly tried to get back up.

Angered at whoever had done this to him, she ran and kicked him across the face and his head dropped to the floor, knocked out. Nova stepped back from him, her knee and boot red with Winter's blood. Madam B opened the door and agents ran in, retrieving the soldier from the floor, dragging him out.

"You, my prize, will be unbeatable." Madam B grinned, waking over to her, now smaller than Nova and placing a hand on her cheek, giving her a pat on the face. "But you made The Winter Soldier take care of you. Worse, you felt for him. So, we took away the last thing you had. What do you think?"

"Nothing." Nova said, glaring down at the woman. "Nothing at all."

"Good." Madam B smirked. "Time for your punishment."

Nova nodded slowly and followed her out of the room. The girl sighed softly when she spotted the room she hated the most. For days, she would be made to sit in there with no bed, minimum food and drink with nothing to do but wait for her time to be over.

She walked inside of the room, taking the small first aid kit she was handed from Madam B and looked back to her owner. Madam B spoke, "Remind me, where is your place in the world?"

"I have no place in the world." Nova responded and Madam B hummed in achievement before slamming the door closed, multiple locks being heard behind the metal.

Nova leant herself up on the wall, opening the kit and she started to patch herself up. Winter was gone and he'd forgotten her. The man who had become her older brother didn't remember who she was or why she cared for him. He wasn't Winter anymore, he was the soldier she met when she was first taken.

They didn't have each other anymore.

{1040}