。51 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

Jenny was driving through the city and her phone started to ring, attached to the Bluetooth on the car. She answered it, seeing it was Dan, "Hey, babe. I'm almost home."

"Where's Nova?" Dan demanded.

"Why? What's happening?" Jenny asked.

"I got Nova's labs back and it's worse than I thought. Her system's, renal, endocrine, they're behaving abnormally. I've never seen anything like it." Dan explained.

"Well, what does that mean? Dan, what are you telling me?" Jenny questioned nervously.

"You need to get her here." Dan stated.

"Oh, my God." Jenny sighed before trying to call Nova's phone.

"Uh, the fuck is the point of this? It's a person. Leave a message, I guess."

"Shit." Jenny mumbled. She drove until she found a crime scene. Getting out of the car, she rushed forwards towards the police tape. "Um, Officer, what's happening? I need to get in there. It's my friend's apartment."

"Building's been evacuated." He said. "It's not safe for you to be here, ma'am. Get off the streets. Go home. There's bodies all over the city tonight."

"Bodies?" Jenny whispered. "My, God, Nova, where are you?"

She was walking towards a news building. Her phone buzzed, Jenny calling her so she hung up after the first ring.

"Who is Jenny? Your pulse has quickened." Venom asked.

"That is none of your fucking business." Nova hissed.

"Everything of yours is my business, Nova. We have no secrets." Venom told her.

"Yeah? Great, wonderful, 'cause I still know fuck all about you, darling." Nova grumbled. "And you know why I've come here."

"Sure. I'm not unreasonable." Venom replied.

Her phone rang again and she answered it this time, "Yeah?"

"Nova. Thank God. Where are you? I need to see you." Jenny rushed.

"No, no, you can't see me." Nova denied.