。49 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

Nova winced as the heat of the tray holding her potato smileys burnt her hand. The food was now dark brown, turning black from being in the microwave for too long. She rubbed her fingers together, soothing the pain.

"Do not open that door." Venom warned in her head.

"Huh?" Nova asked herself before there was a knocking at the door.

Knowing she could protect herself, Nova looked through the peephole and saw no one. Stupidly, she opened the door and a man grabbed the front of her jumper, pushing her backwards, "Stay put."

"Hey, Nova." A bald man said, walking in.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Venom asked.

"I'm gonna need Mr. Drake's property back." He stated and men surrounding her pointed their weapons at her.

"Whoa, hello." Nova mumbled, looking down at the red dots on her body and she held her arms up in the air.

"What are you doing?" Venom demanded.

"I'm, uh... I'm putting my hands up." Nova answered out loud.

Venom forced her arms down, "You are making us look bad."

Nova strained, forcing her arms back up as if she wasn't gonna try and kill them all, "No, I am not."

Venom snapped her hands back down, "Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not."

"Why would you do that?" Venom fumed.

"Because it is a very sensible thing to do." Nova mumbled, plotting ways to kill them.

"Nova..." the bald man trailed off.

"I will take care of this myself." Venom stated firmly.

"What?" Nova asked in confusion.

"Nova, where's the bug?" The man questioned sternly and she laughed. "Take her down."

All of the men around her tasered her abdomen and she jolted, yelling at the extreme pain before a black goo took over her arm and slammed into a man, throwing him out of the window. Nova's eyes grew wide as she stared at her hand, watching the goo sink back into her flesh.

Her other arm was overtaken with it and grabbed another man, smashing him into the ceiling. Nova stumbled back in shock, watching it crawl up her skin. Both of her arms were now black with Venom, crossing over each other to hit the last two men in the face.

She tugged her arm and one man slammed his face into the other tendril. The tendril pulled the bald man towards her and she spoke, "I wish I was sorry about your friends."

The symbiote then flipped the bald man onto the table which broke it. A tendril spread from her ankle, wrapping around a weight on the floor and launching it at a man who was about to stand again. Nova looked down at her palms, Street gong the black mass that formed between her hands.

"What the fuck is that?" Nova asked with a grimace.

"Not 'what'. Who." Venom corrected as he controlled her body to wrap the stretchy mass around a man's head and flip him over her body.

"There's less gross and concerning ways to do this!" Nova yelled as her boot turned into a large black foot and she heard the bald man try and get up so she jumped, flipping over and kicking him around the head.

"Shit." Nova swore, eyes widening when a tendril left her back and dragged her to the fridge as a man stood at the door, shooting at her.

Bunching her knees up, Nova kicked the island and it hit the two men that walked inside the flat. Standing, she grabbed the bottom of a stool and swung it at a man, knocking him over. The other then started to punch her stomach.

Nova wound her arm around both of his, locking him in his place. A black fist took over hers and she shrugged before plummeting it into the guys face, grabbing his back and throwing him into the wall with ease. The man behind her went to attack and she span, a tendril leaving her chest and curling around his wrist.

Nova span on her heel and it broke the man's arm so she punched him in the balls, the torso and then in the face. The bald man on the floor went to shoot her but she threw the man attached to her at him before he could even pull the trigger.

"Outstanding." Venom praised. "Now, let's bite all their heads off and pile them up in the corner."

"Why would we do that, exactly?" Nova inquired.

"Pile of bodies, pile of heads." Venom replied.

"Yeah, I don't want that." Nova shook her head immediately as she was jolted back by a tendril leaving her back and slamming an oncoming agent into the opposite apartment door.

Nova span and ran out of the flat. The neighbour opened his door and saw the mess, "What the shit, man?"

Nova sprinted dow the stairs but a man walked up holding a gun so she ran back up them, Venom moving her arms when a man from her flat started shooting at her. Her body was forced forwards towards the window and she yelled, "No! No, no, no! I don't have a fucking rope!"

Instead of listening, Venom made her smash through the glass, a tendril replacing her arm and attaching to a railing. She was swung into another apartment and rolled over on the floor, groaning.

"What the hell?"

"Dude! How did you do that?" The flat owner asked.

"Apparently I have a parasite." Nova muttered, Venom forming a shield of black goo at the broken window when she was shot at again. "Fuck!"

She the apartment all while Carlton was fussing over how she had connected with the symbiote.

{955}