。53 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

Nova slowly woke up, strapped to a standing hospital bed, a light shining in her eyes. She squinted and saw Treece beside her, "You can kill, 'cause I don't care at this point."

"I'm not just gonna kill you. That wouldn't be any fun." Treece smirked. "No, no, no. I'm gonna rip your tongue out of your face."

Nova head butted him, laughing when he groaned, bending over to hold his nose which was now bleeding.

"Stop." Carlton said, entering the room. "You're bleeding all over my lab. Go. Go! Where is he?"

"I don't know." Nova shrugged. "Even if I did, why would I tell you? I don't trust you, and you're insane."

"That hurts." Carlton mused. "Long journal entry about that tonight. You're being dumb, Black. I'm not insane. What's insane is the way humans chose to live today. Think about it. All we do is take, take, take. It can't go on. We've brought the planet to the brink of extinction. We're parasites. You're a good example. Think about it. All you do is take. You took my symbiote. You take lives. You take potshots at a great man trying to get something done."

"I was given your symbiote because of your ties to Dreykov and my amazing body. And who is this great man you speak of?" Nova questioned.

Carlton sighed, "Didn't you take from the person you loved the most, who trusted you the most? That's insane. What I've initiated is a whole new world, a new species. Man and symbiote combined."

"Let me tell you something, buddy. Alright? Just human-to-human. Because I have spent a significant amount of time, alright, with one of the creatures up my arse. It's not a lot of fun. And then I find out, all along, that they're killing you." Nova hummed.

"This is the last time I'm asking you. Where is my symbiote?" Carlton fumed.

"Genuinely, I have no idea." Nova replied.

Carlton's body was then overtaken by a silvery goo, revealing Riot, "Where is he!?"

"Oh, my fuck!" Nova grimaced.

"Where's Venom?" Riot demanded.

"That is the ugliest-looking thing I have ever seen." Nova mumbled.

Riot roars in her face and she groaned, his saliva hitting her skin. The symbiote sunk back into Carlton who stood calmly in front of her, "You know, Black, I have no use for you. Treece! Come and clean up your mess!"

"Whoa, he has one up his arse, too." Nova huffed.

Treece came to grab Nova and ended up dragging her into the forest with some of his men.

"What you gonna do? Walk me to death?" Nova asked after they'd been walking for a while.

"Shut up." Treece ordered. "Not so tough without your friend. Maybe the stories are all false."

"Oh, no, they're true. I just don't care anymore, babes." Nova chucked as he pointed a gun to her head. "Did your mum not love you?" He pistol whipped her around the head and she just decided to get on her knees anyway, waiting for him to kill her. "You know, it doesn't matter if you kill me anyway 'cause there's something way bigger afoot in this world than you and me. Much bigger than me."

Two tendrils silently snatched one of the men away from behind and Nova smiled widely, "And it's much, much bigger than you." He snatched another one. "Karma's a bitch."

"I don't believe in karma." Treece stated as she-Venom span him around and bit off his head, throwing his body away.

"Hi, Nova." Venom smirked and she stood up.

"Yeah, hi- Whoa! Whatcha doing there?" Nova chuckled when the alien grabbed her shoulders, lifting her slightly to meet their height.

Nova's eyes widen nearly out of her skull when Venom kissed her but, for some apparent reason, she didn't pull away. Slowly, Venom sank back into Jenny, leaving the two former assassins to keep kissing as he moved from Jenny to Nova's body. Jenny gasped into the kiss, Nova smirking against her lips before they pulled back, Venom now in her body again.

Jenny shivered, "Oh, God. I just hit that guy's head off."

"I know, I know. I've been there, too. It's not fun." Nova agreed.

"The one with Drake is Riot." Venom growled.

"Who's Riot?" Nova asked.

"Riot is what you would call a team leader." Venom replied. "He has an arsenal of weapons."

"Drake's hog his own symbiote." Nova stated to Jenny.

"He is unstoppable." Venom said.

"Oh, great." Jenny sighed, only hearing Nova.

"We have got to go!" Venom said.

"Go where. Where we going?" Nova questioned.

"Well, I'm coming with you." Jenny smiled.

"No! It's going to get ugly." Venom hissed.

"She can fight ugly. Trust me." Nova hummed.

"Yeah, I can fight ugly." Jenny agreed.

Venom took over Nova'a body, "Not today."

"Oh, that's bullshit!" Jenny called after him.

{820}