。57 。

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

☆*:.。. o(▽)o .。.:*☆

Over the past few weeks, Jenny hadn't been in contact with Nova which was annoying because Nova knew no one and was still getting used to having Venom in her body. She also understood though because it wouldn't be easy finding out your former best friend, and kind of ex, had an alien in them.

Nova didn't like her new job but two good things came out of it; being overpaid and Harry, the bartender. He was a year older than her and got the job because his father was friends with the manager, who both Nova and Harry did not like at all.

The former assassin strode over to a table with a tray of lager and a basket of chicken wings. She forced a fake smile on her face, setting them down, "Here's your order."

"Thanks, honey." One man smirked and reached into his pocket to grab a five dollar bill. He brushed his fingers across her abs before sliding the bill into the waistband of her skirt. "Get yourself something pretty."

"Thanks." Nova sighed, reaching over to grab their empty glasses.

She turned to walk back, striding away towards the bar as the men watched her with disgustingly hungry eyes. Nova placed the glasses on the bar and Harry gave her a small smile as he placed some clean glasses under the bar, throwing the towel over his shoulder, no more glasses to dry.

"Wanna take our break?" He asked.

"Yep." Nova grumbled and they made their way outside for the ten minutes they'd get, two other people taking their jobs temporarily.

They stood out the back of the bar and Harry pulled out a packet of fags, handing one to her. He lit them both and they leant on the wall, inhaling smoke deeply before blowing it into the air. Harry turned to her, "Jenny still not talking to you?"

"Nope." Nova shook her head. "I get it, though. I mean, she's got Dan now and a whole new life. She's gonna be a lawyer soon, too. Properly, like."

"Doesn't mean she can just drop you." Harry shrugged. "You still like her? More than you say you do?"

"No, I don't. I just don't know many people and it would've been nice to have someone I did know talk to me." Nova chuckled, flicking ash off the end of her fag.

"Fuck her." Harry said definitively and she snorted. "I'm serious!"

"I know, that's what's funny." Nova grinned and he rolled his eyes at her.

"What about that girl? The one that lives across from you?" Harry asked.

"What about her?" Nova questioned with furrowed brows, blowing smoke from the corner of her lips.