Part 3.

"Just through this clearing, here, Ill help you" Zayne says, holding up his hand to Kyle.

"I'm fine..." He doesn't take it, rushing past him and keeping his distance.

Zayne takes it in his stride however and catches back up as the both of them reach the gap in the trees into a gorgeous plot of land with a house at the base of a hill, it was well built, but its age was clear. It must have been around for generations and the multiple floors and side houses attached made it seem much bigger than it should be.

"There she is, we're home!"

"This is all abit sudden dont you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, Hi family, I met this stranger on our land and he had no shoes so im going to give him mine? That sounds sketchy"

Zayne pouts his lips and nods slowly. 

"Mmhm mmhm, your input is appreciated, but I got this, dont worry~"

"Riiight, you literally just tackled me to the ground 10 minutes ago, now were best buds all of a sudden...this doesn't feel right"

Zayne looks behind him and smiles at Kyle with complete endearment.

"You worry a lot dont you?" a smile creeping up to his face again.

"I usually have a great reason to" he replied snarkily "And lets be honest I've wanted to leave this situation since it began"

"And yet you're still here huh?"

Kyle didn't know how to reply to that, and simply shut his mouth and followed Zayne. Who approached the front door of this great house.

"I thought I'd hear barking" Kyle says nonchalantly

Zayne's shoulders tense slightly.

"Didn't the gate say beware the dog?" he said, waving around his hand skeptically.

"Oh, we just hang that to deter thieves and trespassers" Zayne admits with a slight hesitation.

Kyle smirks to himself.

"Clearly you need a better sign" he teased, finally the front door opens and a hulking woman steps to the door, she was taller than both of them and could easily crush them with her big toe if she wished. Her stature was bulky with muscles lined up perfectly with her arm and bracing her shoulder, while her body was slim, it still looked like that could crush them too.

"Zayne my boy, why were you out so long, and where is your-" she says, her eyes wavering over to Kyle who was astounded by her.

"Who is this?" she asked, staring Kyle down with a petrifying gaze.

"Hey mum, this is Kyle, we met yesterday at the markets when you sent me to go get flour for the Cozonac (sweet bread) yesterday" he says in an innocent voice.

She warily sets her gaze from Kyle and looks to Zayne with a knowing look.

"You know your father will not be happy about this, but for now, he isn't here, so go wild baby" she said, nonchalantly, going back to her baking as Zayne leads Kyle inside the glorious kitchen. Packed to the teeth with spices, alcoholic spirits, ingredients and meats from all around the world, Kyle had never seen such a fine collection of food either from the fridge door hanging wildly open.

"That's your mother?"

"I know, shes a beast right?" He compliments her with a wink, although it sounded like an insult.

He leads Kyle up the stairs, he heard many interesting things, like a tv, maybe it was the uncreaky floorboards and the fact there was no holes in the ceilings.