Epilogue.

The portal Kyle opened appeared in the outskirts of the fortress, Alyssa, Shaun and Zayne all flop onto the snow with a heavy thud, Alyssa trying to keep everybody together by wrapping her arms around each of their shoulders and standing to go through the portal to get Kyle, but as she goes to reach through it shrinks and closes within the blink of an eye.

"What?! Kyle no!"

She goes to walk towards the Fortress to see if she can help him, but it was too late.

The spire begins to glow with an immense bright light blooming from the window, and after a few seconds of gaining, it erupts in a fiery explosion of red and purple, the tower had been completely destroyed and the rubble fell in on itself, taking down the remainder of the fortress in one fell swoop.

The after blast of the explosion threw Alyssa down into the snow, the roaring flames from the fortress was blazing so loudly she didnt notice the whines and cries of Zayne as he shifts back to human form, his naked body soon wrapped in the white blanket and looking upon the flames with tears in his eyes, his teeth still sharp as he screams out loud with a deafening shriek.

"KYLE!"

"No..." Alyssa whispers to her self, head in the freezing cold looking into the soon smoke-swept night sky, a large pillar of it shrouding the once bright stars.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN...I TOLD YOU TO FIND HIM!" he shouts angrily at his sister, the blaring orange shadowed his face as she looks back at her brother.

"He told m-me to get y-you two out!" Alyssa says whimpering as her voice catches on her own tears. Zayne was reeling from the devastation until he looks to his left to see his father along the edges of the treeline, holding his blood stained mother in his arms. Her arm swaying from the large wolf's grip lifelessly.

"Oh gods..." Zayne exclaimed as his tears fell from his face into the snow before him, his head pointed to the ground before he begins to puke. Off to the other side of them, A young looking wolf shivered in fear behind a tree, Alyssa instantly notices him and recognises him as Milo.

"Milo! You're alive!" She says, going to approach him until he yelps in fear, running off into the Twilight and into the darkness ahead, losing sight of him.

"This is all wrong! we were so close!"

"Was we though?"

Alyssa turns back around to see Shaun had come to, and was already standing, the bash to the head had caused a long strip of blood leading sown his forehead. Alyssa didnt think it wise to argue right now, but Zayne had lost too much in so little time.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Zayne growled at him in a snarl.

"What do you want me to say? Karma is a real bitc-"

Shaun's words were cut off as he gets punched in the face, he didnt feel it but he could tell he put some power behind it, his body stumbling backwards.

"ZAYNE STOP!"

Alyssa rushes over to him, getting a swift backhand to the chest which great force sending her into the snow once more, Zayne's eyes were no longer amber and was a deep glowing red.

"Everything he did was to help you, to protect you!" His voice wasn't his own instead it was unheard under his tremendous growling rage.

Shaun didnt say anything, and instead draws his bow in defence.

"You are ungrateful, SELFISH!"

"Dont make me hurt you Zayne!" Shaun said, his voice monotone but stern.

"Stop it, stop it both of you!" Alyssa says, trying to get between her two brothers, Zayne's claws slowly grew in length as hair sprouts along his arms and legs at rapid rate.