Part 8.

Deep in the woods, it was fairly silent aside from the few scattered bird songs and cricket sounds dwelling from the thick amount of trees and shrubs, There was the crushes of twigs on the woods floor as Zayne and Kyle walked through a U-shaped tree. lightly chatting to each other.

"Whats your favorite colour?" Zayne asked him, getting a scoff in reply.

"That all you got? no interesting questions in that noggin of yours?" Kyle teased him, they'd been playing twenty questions for about five minutes before Zayne had ran out of any juicy ones.

"Come on, You're killing me"

"No, I dont think that could happen...you're much too strong for me" 

"Naaaaah you could take me if you had the right things" he says, pushing out a branch to make way for Kyle, who accepts his kind gesture.

"Really? Like what?"

He pauses and looks behind him with a teasing look.

"Why? planning on killing me?~"

Kyle takes a finger to his chin in though, smirking as he pinches Zaynes cheek.

"Hmmmm, now that is a great question~"

Zayne seemed enthralled by Kyle, like he couldn't break free of his gaze, locked tight and if he was being honest with himself, he loved the power Kyle had over him. And maybe Kyle was slowly beginning to realize that, coming up with a clever plan to test the exercise.

"But there is one thing I could probably beat you at?"

"Whats that?"

Kyle flashes a mischievous smile, and Zayne notices the twinkle of courage in his eye too. Raising his eyebrow in a warning gaze.

"Don't Kyle...I cant resist it if you run-"

"Guess you better try hard then!" Kyle didn't even let him finish before breaking from him in a full on sprint, he quickly faded in and out of the trees as Zayne fights back the urge to chase him, a primal feeling coursing through his veins. He takes a deep sigh of defeat, smiling as his eyes blaze brightly.

"Oh, now you've done it~"

In a flash he speeds after Kyle with intense speed, it reminded him of a hunt whenever him and his father were chasing down the many odd wildlife in the area, following the strong scent of Kyle as he keeps his pace ahead of Zayne.

"I'm going to catch you Kyle!"

"Still outrunning you aren't I?"

His teases send a burning sensation into his legs, no longer needing use from two legs as he bends forward, propelling himself at greater speeds on all fours, the mud beneath his hands crushed and scattered at his feet, he was gaining on Kyle after a lengthy chase. Kyle was beginning to get tired and started slowing down.

Giving Zayne the perfect window to strike, pouncing and tackling him like last time, landing in the exact same position, with Zayne pinning him down and Kyle looking up at his eyes that burn down on him.

"Well...you caught me..."

Zayne didn't reply, he was breathing heavily and his teeth were slightly sharp and lengthy, for a second Kyle thought he had pushed him too far. But was stunned to the core when Zayne surges down and kisses him deeply.

Kyle had never kissed anyone before, and neither had Zayne with both practically being home-schooled, It was an odd feeling with his teeth as they were, but Zaynes hands laying gently on his wrist was enough to make Kyle melt into him. Things were slightly heating up as Zayne had trailed his hand onto Kyle's neck, lowing his kiss to the jawline.