Part 13.

It had been a few days since Nick had snuck in and attacked the pack, Kyle was just waking up at about eight in the morning, feeling a chest beneath him that snored slightly with each deep breath. Zayne was really hot, and not just in the attractive way, his skin radiated so much heat, just a single night in bed just sleeping was enough to make Kyle break out into a sweat.

Luckily Zayne only liked that more, he said the previous night that the bed didn't smell like himself anymore, it was a blend of the two.

Kyle decided to enjoy the moment while he could, knowing in an hour he'd have to get up, Zayne was breathing so peacefully with his arm wrapped peacefully around Kyle's neck, his hand sprawled protectively over his chest, Kyle noticed Zaynes mouth was wide open and each snore sounded like a constipated pig once Kyle moved an inch.

Instead, Kyle wraps his arms around Zayne's torso and lightly squeezing him in a waking hug. Zayne hadn't even open his eyes, but his mouth closes and he smiles, humming with delight as he budges down and gets face to face with him as he finally opens them, confusing Kyle slightly.

"Why'd you wait to open your eyes~"

"I like seeing you first thing in the day, brightens my mood~"

"Corny, but I guess I do dig it right?"

"Damn right you do~" he says flashing his teeth and leaning in for a good morning kiss, pressing his body gently over Kyle's, his entire body was like caressing a radiator at times but Kyle enjoyed his morning kisses lately, ever since he saved everyone they'd all been acting more affectionate towards him, more shoulder touches, hugs and thank you nods from the other three, but Zayne spoiled him with so much attention it made it hard to get out of bed sometimes.

"I have lessons to teach Zayne~"

"Ahhh he can wait a little longer, you only started them yesterday" Zayne said, as if hugging him tighter would make him change his mind, but as lovely as his hugs are, Kyle gets up and gets dressed, putting a shirt on and getting in slippers.

"You think Cara put the kettle on?" Kyle asked sitting on the bed as Zayne watches him bashfully with his mess bed head all in his forehead.

"Look at you, all confident and asking for things~" Zayne teases as Kyle blushes away from him, laughing slightly.

"I dont know...I'm beginning to feel like I know where I belong...both of us" Kyle points to the door referring to his brother also, who was already waiting downstairs in the front room "Like I'm truly being myself for once"

"Hah, I liked you when you were a tad bit distrusting, your eyes were so wide that day I brought you home I thought you were gonna throw up...but as you calmed down I saw what I see now...a confident gorgeous guy who, though odd, is one of the most loyal and caring person I have ever met"

"Sounds like you've already fallen for me~"

"Yeah, a million times over and back again, for you I'd do anything~"

Kyle after hearing Zayne speak with such passion, his eyes genuine and puppy dog-ish making Kyle's heart melt from the cuteness he was displaying. Grabbing both his cheeks with a small smush and kissing him though his deep laughter, saying a quick goodbye as he leaves the room with the book in hand, almost instantly when he leaves the room, flicking through the pages curiously.

"Ok what will we try teaching Shaun today..."

Kyle had decided now he could learn magic freely in the house (though practice is STRICTLY outside) after Kyle had managed to heal them faster then they would've waiting the night out. Cara was especially thankful, she was worried her family wouldn't and couldn't have survived if he hadn't have acted in the last minute, filling Kyle with an immense pride.