(49) The End

Well, guys, this is the last chapter! I can not believe it! It's been an eventful ride and I'm so grateful you stuck with this book and me

Well, guys, this is the last chapter! I can not believe it! It's been an eventful ride and I'm so grateful you stuck with this book and me. I will be posting an important information section after this chapter so please stick around to read about it! 

There will also be bonus chapters exclusive to Patreon so if you don't have Patreon and would like to read the chapters, click this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

That's it from me. Thank you so much for sticking by me! Enjoy! 

Word count: 2133

CARRIE embraced her sister with tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. They were both shaking vigorously. 

I watched the exchange with soft eyes, happy for them. Carrie might have done some horrible stuff that would take a while to get over but she loved her sister dearly. She did it to keep her alive. I would have done the same if Gabriel or my family were in danger. 

Gabriel stood beside me; his arm slung around my waist. It had taken longer than expected to get Annika here. Carrie was beginning to wonder if we were lying to her. Now that she was here, I felt like I had made the right decision. Gabriel didn't judge me nor did he think I was doing the wrong thing. 

Carrie guided her sister to her room where they will both be staying. Surprisingly, Carrie took her punishment well. She was relieved we weren't going to banish or kill her and she gasped when we informed her we were bringing Annika to her. 

She will be working as a housemaid for some time. Privately, she told me she didn't mind. When I first saw her alone, she pulled me aside and apologized profusely. Tears sprung in the corners of her eyes and the remaining remnants of anger I held towards her vanished. She was a victim just like me and didn't deserve to be shamed or labeled an outcast. 

We were never going to be friends, I realized that now. But she didn't need a friend anymore — she had her sister back. The one person she really needed. 

I snuggled into my mate's neck, basking in his delicious scent. He tightened his hold on my shoulders, squeezing onto me for dear life. The bond had been pushing us together, wanting us to mark each other.