The Series

A little note from me: 

Hi guys! I can't believe it's over! I started writing this book a year ago, whilst I was in lockdown. I can remember how excited I felt about starting this book and the series. The idea came to me whilst I was writing two other books whilst planning another project. No matter how many times I tried to focus on my other stories, this one just stuck. I knew I'd never be able to focus on my other stories unless I wrote it. 

Now, you are probably curious about the rest of the series. 

This is a series, based around Liberty and her brothers. 

I haven't come up with all of the titles yet but what I can tell you is this: 

Book 1: Liberty

Book 2: Eden (Jacob's story). 

Book 3: Declan's story (unnamed)

Book 4: Atlas and Kalen (unnamed)

Book 5: Morpheus's story (unnamed)

These books will be in the same universe but you won't need to read all of them to understand them. 

Fun facts about this story: 

1. Originally, Liberty was going to die from the poison. Then, I grew way too attached to her and I couldn't find it in my heart to kill her. 

2. Eden's character came out of nowhere. She just popped into one of the chapters and I started to love her character.  

3. I wanted this to be the longest story I had written so I forced myself not to make it two books. 

4. This was my favorite book to write! I didn't suffer from writer's block that much and whenever I sat down to write a chapter, I'd end up writing two or three more! 

5. Not a fun fact about the story, I just wanted to say thank you! 

And one last thing, here is the (unfinished) cover for Eden, coming winter 2022. 

Blurb: 

Blurb: 

Eden has always been in love with Alpha Gabriel. From a young age, she had been raised thinking she'd become his Luna.

But when a gorgeous woman waltzes into the pack, she finds out that wasn't her destiny. Angry and lost, Eden disappears but not before meeting the woman's mysterious and handsome brother, Jacob.

Two years later, after leaving the pack to get help, she meets him again but this time things are different. Eden has found love in a human man who is oblivious to the supernatural world. But Jacob has been waiting a long time for his soul mate and he isn't going to back down yet.