Authors Note

W E L C O M E

Hello! Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I really appreciate it. Before you start the first chapter, please read this page.

This book will be starting on the 14th of November. Add this book to your library to get a notification when it's been posted.

W A R N I N G

The following will not be tolerated...

~ stealing

~ hate

D I S C L A I M E R

This book contains the following themes...

~ swearing

~ sexual content

~ emotional abuse

~ grammatical errors

~ a few cliche moments

P A T R E O N

You can read ahead on Patreon. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

I N S T A G R A M

Find me on Instagram where you can see sneak peeks: lydiarose_61

E X C E R P T

"Why do you have that look of hate in your eyes? Why have you started acting so coldly towards me?" I asked, trying to keep my cool but failing. My resolve was fading so quickly.

For some reason, he was hurting me so much. His cold shoulder and lack of emotion towards me pained my heart. Why was he affecting me so much? Why was I so weak when I was around him?

His grey eyes stared at my face. There wasn't a flicker of emotion in his eyes.

Could you hear it? Could you hear my heart breaking?

I might not have been here long but I felt a strange yet strong pull towards him. From the moment I saw him, I wanted to get to know him.

But he clearly didn't want anything to do with me. Once I had done my task, I was out.

"You are reading too much into this, Liberty," His voice rumbled. "And why do you care so much?"

That shut me up. I didn't want to admit my feelings only to have him crush them. The man didn't even know what love was.

"I - I," I stammered, pathetically. My green eyes flitted to the ground in embarrassment. I had to repeat the truth over and over. We weren't mates."I don't."

He arched an eyebrow, "Sure, Liberty."

I stood there like a complete lemon, speechless. This was not how I thought it would go.

A E S T H E T I C S

The amazing covers below were made by the very talented _illuminating