chapter 2

George pov

Dream let me go as the carriage stopped in front of the castle. He grabbed me by my hand and hopped out of the carriage when the servant opened the door for him. There was a pink haired man standing at the front of the gate of the doors, the same man that was with him 5 years ago. His head snapped towards me as I stepped out of the carriage behind Dream and scoffed at him and raised his hand to wave at Dream.

'Never thought you were the kind to get a pet, huh?' The pink haired man said to Dream and my head fell in shame and anger at the thought of me being made a pet. 

'Meh, you never know, plus, he's really cute don't you think Techno?' Dream said to the pink haired man called Techno and grabbed my chin roughly to lift my head up for Techno to see.

'Huh, he's actually pretty good looking, where'd you find him?' He asked Dream as Dream led me towards him.

'Don't you get any ideas on him, he's mine!' Dream deadpanned towards Techno and grabbed ahold of my hand and led me inside the castle. 

'Nah, I already got one.' Techno said while following us into the castle. We parted at the stairs and Dream led me to his room. He closed the door behind him as he pushed me into his room, his room was huge, with a dark green king sized bed and two windows beside the bed. I could see a door leading to the bathroom and another door leading to the closet. 

'George, what's your full name?' He asked me while walking towards the door again.

'G-George Not Found, why?' I asked hesitantly while he turned back to look at me.

'Nothing you need to worry about, you can stay on the bed or where ever you like, make yourself comfortable.' He said while walking out. A click on the door signaling he had locked the door. I walked towards the window and tried to open it but it didn't budge, so I went to a door leading to the huge balcony but the door also didn't budge. I sighed and went to sit on the bed, curling up into a ball at the corner, I let my tears flow. I had no way to escape. Even though he saved me, he wanted me to be his pet, I wasn't going to without a fight, I wouldn't become a pet, not after surviving for so long. My thoughts quieted down as I drifted off to sleep. 

time skip...

Dream pov

I walked down the hall back towards my room and when I opened the door quietly, I saw George curled up in a ball on the bed in a fetal position, sleeping peacefully. I sat down beside George and stared at him, his usually tense features now relaxed. My features scrunched up when I saw dried tear streaks running down his face. It almost made me feel sorry for him. Almost.

George pov

I stirred awake when I heard a soft clattering beside me. My eyes shot open and I sat up immediately, my wide eyes darting around to see who had made that sound. My eyes settled on Dream and my eyes widened as I saw he was holding a lime green collar in his hand. I scurried back from him as fast as I can while he sat there staring at me. He sighed and reached his hand to grab me but I scrambled away from his reach.

'George, this would be a lot easier if you just co-operate and put this on.' He said with a soft voice, trying not to scare me. I shook my head vigorously as tears started pooling at the corner of my eyes, I kept backing away from him and nearly fell of the bed. I got off the bed as he got up and started walking towards me. I scampered towards the corner, as far as I could get from him. 

'P-please...' I whimpered, pleading now, as he walked toward me slowly. 

'George, just put this on, I really don't want to do this the hard way.' He said to me calmly. I shook my head again while tears rolled down my face. As soon as I shook my head, he was on top of me instantly, pinning both my hands down with his knees as I frantically screamed and kicked while he forced the collar onto me. He backed off of me when he was done and left me curling up in a pile of sobbing mess. I felt his arms wrap around me and I knew I couldn't do anything plus I was too tired to struggle so, still sobbing, he carried me to the bed and set me down. He stroked my back comfortingly as my sobbing died down.