chapter 8 (smut)

Dream pov

I still had a smirk on my face as I walked down the hall towards Techno's room, if that pet of his really is George's sister, I know just the way for George to accept my "offer".

I knocked on the door and I heard Techno grumble something, a bit of fumbling was heard before the door opened, revealing his pet standing in the door way, her eyes lowering as soon as she saw me. I could hear her heartbeat speed up as fear started to set in at the sight of me. 

'Oh! you're here! Let me put her collar on first.' He said and Lila moved silently to Techno, keeping her head down the whole time. 

She had become quite the obedient little pet. Different from when we first found her in the forest. Techno had tamed her well. 

I thought as a smirk appeared on my face again. Techno walked over to me with his pet and handed me her leash. I nodded at Techno and took ahold of her leash, dragging her behind me to my room after Techno waved goodbye to her. 

I could feel her unease being with me as I lead her back to my room. She hadn't said a word to me or even uttered a sound due to fear and I intended for it to stay that way, I had no interest in talking to her or even communicate to her in anyway. She was only a mere pawn in my plan to make George mine. 

I am a hundred percent sure that my plan would work on George. 

George pov

I had tried to get rid of my handcuffs with my free hand but that only resulted in hurting myself as there was now a red circle around my wrists where I had struggled to get rid of the handcuff. I tensed up when I heard a click coming from the doorway which signaled that Dream had returned. 

I raised my head to look at him and my eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets when I saw Lila trailing behind him, the fear evident in her eyes and her shaking body. 

'D-Dream?' I whispered shakily and Lila's eyes shot to me with worry and concern. Her eyes shot to my handcuff and squeaked when she was harshly pulled into Dreams grasp by her leash. 

'Lila! Are you okay?' I half shouted as she started coughing. She nodded a little and looked at me with a reassuring smile that she managed to pull. 

'She's fine. But not for long kitten. But if you consider my offer, I might consider sparing her.' Dream said as he lifted Lila up by her neck and brought his mouth closely dangerous to her neck as she struggled in his grip. 

'No! STOP! I'LL DO IT!' I shouted just as he was about to bite into her neck. Tears brimmed the edges of my eyes, Lila was practically shaking and she had her eyes squeezed shut as she waited for Dream to bite her. I was afraid Dream was going to drink from her anyways so I started struggling against my handcuff, trying to reach Lila and save her from his grasp, but I was held back by the damned handcuff that prevented me to run to her and envelope her into a big hug. 

'Are you sure kitten?' Dream smirked at me, clearly because his plan had worked and he made me agree to his offer. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't let Lila get hurt because of me. 

I nodded vigorously and whispered ' P-please don't hurt her...' Dream smirked and dropped Lila onto the ground, where she reached up to rub her neck and started coughing. Her wide eyes shot up to me as Dream started to walk towards me. I could see the door was slightly ajar and I mouthed the word run to her and she glanced at the door before mouthing the word I'm sorry and goodbye to me and sprinting to the door, throwing it open and running out.

Dream paid no attention to her as her purpose was served. Instead, he focused his attention to me and started walking towards me after closing the door and locking it with one swift motion using his super speed.