chapter 13

Ranboo came out!!! I'm so proud of him :D

I'm glad that he's comfortable enough to share this with us and omg there are so many good fanarts lmao

omg I support him no matter what and I'm really proud :)

Niki pov

'What?' Dream and Bad said simultaneously while turning his head to look at me.

'I-I can turn him into a hunter.' I said while lifting my head to look at Dream. His eyes widened when he heard me and he rushed in front of me, Wilbur's grip tightening on me protectively. 

'Y-you can turn him into a h-hunter?' He asked me lightly with a look of hope in his eyes. I nodded my head and Wilbur's grip tightened even more when I did.

'Are you sure Niki?' Wilbur whispered to me while glaring at Dream. I nodded at him and looked into Dream's eyes. 

'Are you sure about this Niki? We would need your blood.' Bad asked me sternly.

'Yes, you can take as much as you need.' I reassured him while leaning into Wilbur. Bad smiled weakly at me and went to fetch a container. 

He returned shortly after with a small container and a knife. He held it out below my hand and I took a deep breath and took the knife. 

'M-maybe Wilbur should do it!' Bad blurted out when he saw how nervous I was. But I shook my head no.

'He can't turn humans, I'm the only one that can turn humans into hunters.' I said while lowering the knife onto the inside of my wrists. (tw: blood) I suppressed a whimper when the knife sliced through my wrists easily, blood started seeping out almost instantly and I lowered my hand above the container, blood dripping into it. I felt Wilbur reassuringly trace circles on my back while laying his head on my shoulder. (all clear :D)

'Okay, that's enough.' Bad said and I healed my wound with my powers and I saw Bad hand the container to Dream. I watched silently in Wilbur's embrace while Dream stuck his fangs into the container to absorb the blood into it. 

He walked to where George lay and lowered down to his neck, I buried my face into Wilbur's chest while Dream sank his fangs into George's neck and let my blood into him. Wilbur wrapped his big strong arms around me and stroked my back slowly. 

'Let's hope this works.' I heard Dream said and peeked out to see him wiping some blood off of his lips with a worried look on his features. 

Wilbur pov

'It's going to be okay... He is going to be very happy that we had succeeded.' I whispered into Niki's ear, making sure none of the vampires heard us. I smirked slightly when she nodded her head at me, stealing a peck on my lips in the process. He will be very happy when he hears what we have achieved. I am sure that after this, we can return with our mission fulfilled, and we can finally have some time to ourselves, just me and Niki. 

'Can you guys please just wait outside? I need to make a few checkups on him and I will contact you when he wakes up.' Bad said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Right, we're still on a mission.

'How long do we have to wait?' Dream said weakly, George seemed really impact his feeling... We could use that to our advantage but we'll save that as a last resort. 

'Not long, about 24 hours and he would finish changing. You can come in when I finish checking him up and stay if you like. But I have to warn you, he would be extremely disoriented when he wakes up because the changing will affect his nerves at the time being to lessen the pain that the changing is affecting.' Bad explained to Dream and I could feel Niki listening attentively in my arms.