chapter 20

thats ranboo up there btw lmao

Im tired lmao 

its fine, can't stop that grind :P

also do you guys like lore more or smut more :0 

Dream pov

I thought George might have tried to do something about the blood slaves but surprisingly enough, he didn't. Although I don't know why, he was being really obedient this evening, he could end me and my brother's life in an instant, with his strong blood controlling, and I'm sure he knows that. 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around George's waist, pulling him in closer and resting my head on his shoulder. He tensed up a bit but didn't say anything, I assumed he thought I was going to drink from him but no, he was too precious for that. 

'Sooo, is he really a hunter?' Sapnap asked me in my head and Quackity chimed in too. 'Yeah, what powers does he have?' He asked enthusiastically and I smirked, nodding at them smugly. 

yeah, he is actually, and I have something cool to show you guys when the ball starts. I said and I could tell they were excited to see what I had to show them. I'm sure that they won't be expecting it, blood control? That was rare as fuck.

I could feel George's heartbeat speeding up and I wondered why, then I realized that Sap and Quackity were all staring at him. 

I glared at both of them and they looked away quickly, both trying to hide their smirks. 

'George, I need you to use your powers before the ball starts to show everyone okay?' I whispered in George's ear and he nodded quickly, his heart still pounding in his chest. 

Are you hungry George? I asked George and he nodded his head, 'A little.'  He admitted and I snapped my fingers towards one of the servants, he came over and bowed his head, waiting for me to give him an order. 

'Bring me a strawberry cream puff.' I said to the servant and he nodded, returning back a few moments later with one strawberry cream puff on a plate. He handed the plate to me, I placed the plate in front of George and he gladly took the cream puff. I handed the plate back to the servant and he left while George munched on his snack. 

He finished the snack in a matter of minutes and whispered 'Thank you' quietly to me. I smiled and patted his head. The crowd was about finished with their snack and it was about time to start the ball. 

I need to stand up George. I told him and he slid off my lap, Sap and Quackity snapped their head to me and I nodded, signaling the ball was about to start. 

I stood up and Sapnap and Quackity stood up momentarily after me. The crowd went silent as they waited for us to start the ball. 

'Hello, fellow vampires, as you can see, my brothers have come from their respected kingdoms to visit me, therefore, we shall throw a ball in their favor. But before we start, I'm sure you have all seen my new pet hunter.' I said and a few murmurs and gasps went through the crowd. 

'What I want to say is that he isn't just a hunter, he has the ability of blood controlling.' I said and I could feel George tense up beside me. The crowd gasped and a few people started yelling 'Prove it.' throughout the crowd and I raised my hand to calm them down. 

'That is what I will show you. Be patient.' I said and handed my glass of blood to George. 

'What do I do with this?' George whispered in my mind, his voice laced with panic. 

Just make it float or something and be careful. I replied and watched as George nodded slowly and the blood in the cup floated up one by one in various shapes, the crowd gasped and I smirked proudly.