chapter 17

omg guys i wish i will be able to go back to my usual upload schedule soon and hope u guys all have a great day, night, afternoon, wherever you're at :D This chapter is interesting to write cuz u get to know more about Asmodeus and his character and stuff :)

anyways, u guys had ur dose of smut, now back to loreeeeeeeeee :D

sooooooooo hope u like this chapter and enjoy!

Dream pov

'Dream...' I heard George yell out to me weakly and heard a thud shortly after. I immediately knew something was wrong, he sounded weak and like he could collapse at any moment. I knew he was mad but I backed up to kick the door open with a bang. I rushed inside and found George on the ground pale as a ghost.

I gasped and knelt down to pick him up in my arms. Wilbur came in shortly after me and Niki gasped when she saw George in my arms. 

'Shit, that's what I was worried about.' Wilbur whispered behind me and I snapped my head to him, growling. 

'You what ?' I snarled, baring my fangs at him. He raised his hands up defensively and backed up a little. 

'Woah, I tried to tell you okay? Why do you think we came to check on him? We went to Bad and got the information that he had woken up and came to see because the whole blood thing might not be over yet.' Wilbur explained and I calmed down a little, exhaling slowly and standing up with George in my arms bridal style. 

He was ice cold in my arms, almost as cold as me and that was freaking me out. I walked over to the bed and laid him down onto it, sitting down beside him. 

'What are we supposed to do?' I asked and turned my head to look at Wilbur.

'Well... We might have to restrain him to the bed because he might be aggravated like last time. Then, his demon form can't hurt George as much and he won't attack us because all his focus will be directed towards George.' Wilbur said slowly and I nodded. I teleported to the storage room and grabbed ropes and teleported back within a second but it felt like hours. 

I handed the ropes to Wilbur and Niki and stared at George blankly while they worked on tying George to the bed. 

I felt guilty that all of this was happening to him, if I hadn't left to hunt with Techno, I could've arrived faster and stopped Purpled from... 

My eyes glowed red again when I thought of that motherfucker bitch Purpled, he was still rotting away in the dungeons and I kind of just forgot about him after I finished torturing him for the day. 

I swear to god when George wakes up I will take George to the Dungeons and torture Purpled until he's so scared of George he wouldn't even dare to look at him. 

'Calm down, Dream, he's going to be fine.' Wilbur said, snapping me out of my dark thoughts. I shook my madness away and focused my attention back to George. His hands and feet was tied to the bed post and there was one tied around his waist too. 

'This should be fine, now we just have to wait for him to wake up...' Wilbur said quietly and George started to stir on the bed.

George pov

I gasped awake and sat up to find myself sitting on water, it was like last time except I could see endlessly, the sky eventually meeting the water at a line. The sky was bright, almost clear of clouds with only a few floating around carelessly in the sky. 

I rubbed my eye to clear them and looked around. I gasped when I saw Asmodeus not far from where I was sitting. I backed up a little and scrambled up, breathing heavily. I slowly walked towards Asmodeus and breathed a small sigh of relief when I saw some chains with symbols swirling around it restraining him around his wrists and ankles.