chapter 19

this one was interesting to write to say the least and i think u guys r going to be exited when u meet Dream's brother ;)

George pov

I took a deep breath and clipped on the collar Dream gave me, taking one more look of myself in the mirror and then I stepped out of the door after Dream.  I bit my lip nervously as we walked to the banquet in silence, Dream in front of me with my leash in his hand. 

'Just walk a little bit behind me and don't make any eye contact no matter what, okay George?' Dream said before we entered and knelt down to stroke my cheek with his hand and planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

The door swung open as Dream entered, me walking just behind him. The vampires cheered and hooted as we came into sight, a lot of gasping went around as their sight landed on me. 

I lowered my gaze to the ground and just focused on Dream's footsteps to try to tune out the murmurs and giggles of the vampires. 

After what felt like a thousand years, we finally reached Dream's throne at the end of the room, decorated with luscious diamonds and emeralds, a few servants standing around it, ready to serve Dream whenever he wants. There were two other thrones beside Dream's each sitting on each side of his throne, a bit smaller than Dream's. 

I also noticed a few blood slaves fidgeting around Dream's throne which was surprising since I thought he would've just drank from me. 

He sat down on his throne and beckoned for me to sit on his lap, which I obeyed without question. Everybody's eyes seemed to be on me, which made me nervous as fuck, I don't know why, maybe because I've never been part of a large occasion like this, it seemed to be a very important thing for the vampires since it's Dream's brothers that we're talking about here, but it still seemed to be a very great deal. 

Dream pulled me into him as he snapped his fingers at one of the servants, the servant turning around and grabbing a glass of blood from a plate that another servant was holding. He handed Dream the glass with two hands with his head bowed down. 

He seemed to hold no emotion as he stood back into his place. How are these people so obedient... There must be someone who trains them right? I thought and a cheer was heard from the crowd.

I lifted my head to see what that was about and I could feel Dream take a sip from his glass of blood. The door swung open momentarily and cheers were heard throughout the crowd and a vampire wearing a white shirt and the suit coat draped around his shoulders, falling behind him like a cape. 

He had a sinister smirk on his lips and he was wearing a bandana with a fire symbol on it, the color contrasting to his pitch black hair. Also, he was intimidating as fuck. 

Dream seemed to sense my unease and he tightened his hand around me reassuringly and whispered 'don't worry' softly in my ear. 

People were cheering left and right, welcoming the vampire with enthusiasm. I took a deep breath as some eyes were still on me and the vampire's eye's lit up when he saw me in Dream's lap. 

The room calmed down a bit when he reached us, all the excitement of Dream's brother returning slowly dissipating into the air. I leaned into Dream as the vampire approached us, his eyes locked on me the whole time. 

'Brother, Sapnap! Been a long time hasn't it.' Dream smiled at him and I lowered my gaze to the ground, not wanting to meet his gaze at any point. 

'Dream! I see you have finally gotten a pet!' Sapnap exclaimed and I felt a finger underneath my chin and before I know it, I was looking straight into Sapnap's dark orbs.