chapter 11

tw: mention of blood and torture

George pov

My heart sped up as he smirked and leaned in closer to me, alarmingly close to my neck. 

'Hold still and just relax.' He breathed into my ear, his cold breath lightly caressing my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I seemed to melt into his touch when his lips lightly trailed kisses from my jawline down to the place that he always bit me. 

My sight seemed to blur when he extended his midnight black wings, red rubies embedded into the feathers. That probably should have been a red flag but I couldn't feel anything except his touch, the places his lips trailed over igniting tingles and sparks. I have never felt anything like that before, I felt a slight prick on my neck and mewled in pleasure, tingles erupted all over my body as my vision blurred completely, I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears as a new sensation flowed through my veins.

I threw my head back as I felt a deeper connection to Dream, as if I had known him my whole life. My senses came back to me as the alien sensation slowly dulled and disappeared. I leaned into Dream's touch as he leaned back and licked his lips, which were stained with crimson, my blood. 

A purr resonated from his chest when I snuggled closer into him, my heavy eyelids drooping so much that I could barely keep it open. There was still a lingering burning sensation where he bit me, I started slipping away from consciousness and Dream wrapped an arm around me protectively, leaning in to speak to me.

'Sleep George, you need it.' He whispered into my ear, his words sending tingles through me, it's almost as if it was calling to me, making me want to lean into him, close the distance between us and just stay there forever. 

I felt like I was high as I drifted into the dark abyss of deep sleep.

time skip

George pov

I groaned as I slowly stirred awake, my head felt like it was splitting apart, and there was a burning sensation on my neck, but oddly enough, it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes slowly as my eyes adjusted to the light, I found I was still in Dream's arm, the events of yesterday poured into my mind and I blushed, I lifted my head up to see Dream staring at me with amusement in his eyes. 

'Morning George.'  I jumped when I heard that in my head.

'wait... Dream? ' I asked in my mind, hoping that I haven't gone crazy.

'Yes, George?' He said again, my face scrunched up in confusion and I stared at Dream questioningly. 

Dream chuckled at my reaction and sat up, taking me up with him in the process so that we were cuddling each other. 

'I have something to tell you about the mark, George.' He said, a purr resonating from his chest when I snuggled in closer to him. I nodded my head and stared at him expectantly. 

'First of all, as you already know, I can telepathically talk to you, and you can also talk to me like you just did. Also, the mark signifies that you are mine.' he explained while reaching to the drawer take what seemed to be a small bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. He unscrewed the lid of the aspirin and handed me one pill. I took the gladly took the pill and popped it in my mouth. I reached for the glass of water but Dream backed it away and out of my grasping range. I grumbled in protest and reached for it again. But instead of giving me the water, Dream took a sip and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into him. I squeaked out in surprise as he pressed his lips to mine and water flowed into my mouth. I gulped as he leaned back with a smirk.