chapter 18

I am writing whenever i can cuz i want to try to get back to my usual upload schedule 

also i was dying my hair pink and purple writing this lol

hope it turns out good lmao anyways, on with the chapter!

George pov

I stirred awake with a yawn and found myself on Dream's bed, I could feel someone laying beside me and I turned my head to see Dream with his eyes closed, slowly stroking my head in a loving manner. 

I smiled and turned so I was facing Dream. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, leaning in to give me a peck on the lips, making me blush. 

'Morning sleepy head.' He murmured to me and I smiled, leaning in again to give him a small peck. 

'Morning.' I replied and kicked the covers off so I could move closer to Dream and snuggle in his embrace. 

'You were out for five days George. I was so worried about you.' Dream said and my eyes widened in shock.

'FIVE DAYS?' I said and Dream chuckled at my reaction and started patting my head again. 

'Yup, anyways, we need to get changed because my brothers are returning to the palace this evening, and I need to prepare you for the banquet and the ball.' He said and I gawked at him in shock.

'What?' He snickered when he saw my expression. 

'You have BROTHERS?!' I yelled and Dream laughed at me.

'Yeah, did I not tell you, Georgie?' He wheezed and I glared at him, I got out of bed and walked to the drawer, taking out Dream's hoodie and blue jeans while Dream wheezed to death on the bed. 

'I'm going to shower Dream.' I muttered to Dream and he wheezed 'okay' back.

time skip

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom, and I saw Dream on the window sill, staring into the distance but he didn't seem to notice me, so I assumed he was communicating with someone. 

I smirked as I sneaked up to behind him, he was still looking out the window and didn't notice me. 

'BOO!' I yelled and pounced onto Dream knocking both of us onto the ground together and I pinned him to the ground. He screamed and I laughed. He glared at me while I snickered.

'Payback~' I said and booped Dream nose with my finger and got off him. He growled as I walked to the drawer to take out Dream's clothes and threw it at him. 

He caught it midair and looked at me with confusion.

'Go shower.' I smirked but he smiled and shook his head. 

'I already showered, do you know what time it is George?' Dream said while throwing the clothes back at me. I shook my head while putting the clothes back into the drawers and taking out my collar. 

'It's late morning, almost noon. So we better hurry.' Dream said and I groaned, he extended the leash and opened the door and stepped out. 

'Lets go to pick out your clothes first.' Dream said and I nodded, A few vampires stared at me as we walked down to the main entrance leading outside to the town. 

'Also you'll have to practice your powers, mainly blood controlling, in the afternoon with Wilbur because you have to show everyone in the banquet.' Dream said, his voice now serious. I nodded my head and lowered my gaze to the ground, I was a hunter, and a powerful one according to Wilbur and Niki. Of course I would be a show of how powerful Dream is to the vampires since he owned me.