chapter 4

Dream pov

'UHHHHHHHHHG! FINALLYYYYYY!' I wailed as I stamped the last paper of the fifth stack. Slumping onto the table.

'Yeahhhhhh, I want to go hunting. I'm hungry.' Techno grumbled to me and I hummed in agreement.

'Yeah, let's go.' I said and we opened the door leading outside. I took a look around at the peasants around us, some scattering at the sight of us.

'Let's go hunt some strays.' I suggested since I didn't want to make a mess on the marketing ground. He nodded and I spread my wings, Techno following shortly after. 

We flew over the market, some of the slaves daring to throw a quick glance at us. I took a turn at the edge of the town leading to the forest. I spotted a group of four strays hiding behind the trees and I signaled to Techno, and we dove down towards them at full speed. They screamed and pointed at us and started running away from us. 

I grabbed two of them by their neck and swooped them 60 feet up into the air, while Techno grabbed the other two, and snarled at them, making me chuckle.

'Seriously? I thought you were over with your wild arc.' I chuckled at Techno and he scoffed and rolled his eyes at me while slitting both their necks, not a drop of blood landing on him. I turned towards the two strays I still held in my hand, I smiled behind my mask and released my hand, letting them plummet towards the ground. They screamed as they fell, a satisfying squelch sounded as they both hit the ground, blood splattering all around them. I flew down and landed beside them, picking them up and draining them of their blood. I sighed in contentment as I felt power flow through me. 

'You finished?' Techno asked me while dropping the last stray and wiping the blood away from his mouth with the back of his hand. 

'Yup, let's go back, it's getting pretty late.' I said while extending my wings again, to my satisfaction, blood red rubies were now embedded into my pair of black wings. Techno's wings were blood red at the end of his black feathers and we lifted off the ground to fly towards the castle.

time skip

George pov

My eyelids fluttered open as I heard somebody open the door to the room. 

'D-Dream?' I muttered as I lifted my head groggily and saw Dream enter the room and walk up to me. 

'Hey Georgie~' He cooed softly. His voice sounded a lot smoother as he stroked my hair gently. I shifted towards him and he sat down on the bed, wrapping a hand around me, and pulled me into him. Fully awake me would definitely not allow myself to do this but I'm sleepy right now, so SUCK IT awake me!

I leaned into him and his chest rumbled as he chuckled, and I could hear a soft purr erupting from his chest. He murmured something incoherently and lifted me into his lap as I almost fell asleep again, he sat on the bed, leaning against the frame of the bed while I sat in his lap, leaning into him and murmuring. 

'What time is it?' I mumbled, half asleep. 

'about 110 pm He said and stroked my hair with his hand and hugged me closer to him. I hummed and I felt my eyelids close against my will and I fell asleep again shortly after.

Dream pov

I smiled as I watched George fall asleep in my lap, his heartbeat is calm, unlike normally. He looked so peaceful when he slept like he hadn't a care in the world. I felt a smirk tug on my lips as he snuggled closer to me, mumbling something in his sleep. 

'Oh, Georgie... You almost make me feel bad for what I have planned for you...' I whispered softly at him, knowing well that he couldn't hear me.

time skip to morning 

George pov

I sat up and rubbed my eyes groggily as the memories from last night came back and my cheeks flushed red. 

did I seriously do that??? what is wrong with me? I can't be having feelings for my captor...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door to the bathroom open and out walked Dream wearing an unbuttoned shirt and pants, his unbuttoned shirt showing off his abs and chest. His hair was still wet, droplets of water rolling down the ends of his blond hair. I gulped and my face flushed even redder as he looked at me, then smirked.

'Enjoying the view, Georgie?' He smirked, making me blush and turn my head away, I gulped as I heard him approach me, he moved behind me all of a sudden and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his bare chest. I squeaked and blushed even redder when he flipped me around to face him. I was now sitting on top of him with both my legs on both of his sides. He chuckled as he took in my red features, a smirk reappearing on his face. His emerald eyes dilated into a dark forest green as I felt his mood shift. His smirk was gone and he looked at me with an emotion I couldn't recognize. His eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes and I noticed how close our faces actually were. 

'Georgie~' He cooed quietly, leaning in to rest his head on my neck, making me shiver.

'W-what?' I asked quietly as he breathed into my neck, forcing a whimper out of me as flashbacks of the last time he did this came back. 

'Do you know what the blood moon is?' He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded, we learned a little bit about it when I was in school, that is the night that vampires go on a feeding frenzy, they would have no control over themselves as their instincts take control over them. They would be hungry for blood and will drain any living thing near them. 

'Good. You know that the blood moon is near right?' Dream whispered, and I nodded once again.

'Good. When the blood moon is here, I want you to get as far away from me as possible, but don't leave the room. Do you understand?' He asked, pulling back to look me in the eyes. I nodded with a look of confusion on my face. 

'Good. Let's go eat breakfast.' He said while putting me on the bed and fetched my wristband. He clipped the leash on and put on a suit outside of his shirt. 

We entered the dining hall and I see Technoblade already sitting at the table, with Lila looking petrified at his side, making me frown. We sat down as servants started filing in to serve breakfast. 

'What are you gonna do about the blood moon?' Dream asked Techno while eating his croissant and glancing at Lila. 

'Ehh, nothing really, just drink from my pet.' He said and I winced when I saw the terror on her face. 

'Are you sure she can survive? She might've survived 3 blood moons but the fourth one? That's the longest you had a pet for. What if you kill her?' He asked Techno again and he shrugged.

'So? Pets are meant to serve their master however they can.' He replied and went back to eating his food. I stared at my food afterwards, having lost my appetite over his words. 

long chapter pog :)

word count: 1257 words