chapter 14

I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND OMG #10 IN DNF STORIES RANKING?!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY LMAO 

Omg thank you everybody who read this story :0 Im am sooooo happy this means a lot to me omg 

also im going to put more variety of fanarts of mcyts, also ship fanarts so yeah :)

thank you again to everyone. and since im happy, heres another chapter :D

//tw blood//

George pov

I staggered as I got off of bed, nearly falling to my knees again. Dream laughed from where he lied on the bed, and I glared daggers at him, making him laugh even harder. 

'I don't know why your laughing, your literally the reason I can't walk as good as before.' I growled and Dream wheezed and fell back so he was laying on his back. I still can't believe I don't have my virginity anymore, although I don't regret giving it to Dream, it felt good nonetheless. 

I grabbed my clothes and locked the bathroom door behind me, sighing and leaning against the door of the bathroom, the door was in really bad shape after my tantrum and I wondered where all that strength came from. 

Probably because I'm a hunter now. 

I thought as I stepped into the shower, turning on the water and relishing the feeling of the warm water relaxing my tight muscles. 

I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair, making it fluff back to it's messy form of brown. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, I still can't get used to my white irises staring back at me. I shook it off and put on Dream's hoodie and some jeans, covering the hickeys and bite marks Dream had left on me, blushing at the thought of it. 

I pushed  open the bathroom door and saw Dream already out of bed and was sitting at the window sill, twirling a short knife in his hand, the blade swirling on his fingertips. He turned his head to look at me and smiled, then got up and walked over to me, planted a soft peck on my lips and walked pass me to wash. 

I blushed and rolled my eyes, picking up the black collar and clipping it on. I walked over to his desk where he left the knife. I picked it up to take a better look at it, it was a black obsidian knife with a snake curling around the handle, holding an emerald in it's jaws. The blade had a red tint to it and it was curled like a crescent moon. 

'You shouldn't be playing with such a dangerous weapon yet...' Dream suddenly whispered in my left ear, making me freeze and a shiver run down my spine. His hand snaked around me and plucked the knife out of my hand, and I whined in protest.

'But it's so beautiful!' I complained and crossed my arms, turning around and pouting at Dream. He chuckled and shook his head, extending the leash out of my collar and leading me out of the door. 

'You can have it if your powers are strong enough to wield it.' He said before we entered the dining hall, where Techno and Lila were sitting at there usual spot, but Techno was glaring daggers at the hunters, who sat across from him, beside our spot. I smiled at Niki and Wilbur, waving at them when we sat down beside them, me in Dream's lap. 

I could tell there was an unspoken tension between Dream and the hunters as they stared disapprovingly at Dream. Servants filed in shortly after and placed down plates for each one of us. 

I opened my mouth as Dream stuffed a piece of grilled chicken into my mouth, smiling as I obeyed him silently. I could feel Techno's gaze burning into me and I self-consciously shrank into Dream. 

'I see some events have happened since the hunters were captured.' Techno said to Dream, turning his head to glare at the hunters again. 

'Oh yeah, they saved George's life, so they're getting some privileges since they need to teach George how to wield his powers and stuff.' Dream waved Techno off and I tensed when I felt Lila look up at me.