chapter 21

PS: The QR code leads to the artist for this piece :)

This chapter will be very interesting since it gets more deep into the lore and hope u guys like this chapter. 

George pov

I woke up to a sense of dread although I don't know why. I sat up and looked around. I was in Dream's room but it was pitch black, it seemed to be around midnight and I remember falling asleep in Dream's lap after I showed off my powers. 

I looked around for Dream but didn't see him, which was weird. Normally, I would've assumed he was he was washing or in the bathroom, but I didn't hear anything. 

I was about to stand up but I heard shuffling a few feet behind me and I snapped my head towards the sound but heard nothing. 

'Dream?' I asked groggily, my head wasn't working yet but before I could take a step towards the sound, a pair of hands grabbed me from behind and a wet cloth was shoved against my mouth, muffling my screams.

I tried to scream as I struggled against my captor but to no avail. 

'Be quiet George...' A mechanic voice said right behind me and the smell of sleeping gas began filling my nose. 

I tried to call out to Dream but I was dragged into the darkness of sleep before I had the chance to. 

Dream pov

I sighed as I opened the door to my room, it was still dark and I could barely see George's figure under the covers. 

Strange, I don't remember turning off the lights when I left. I thought to myself but shrugged it off. 

I stepped into the bathroom to shower and went to check on George when I finished. The sun was starting to rise and the tiniest ray of sunlight was peeking through the blinds. 

George should be up by now since he slept so early yesterday, but he was still laying on the bed. 

He looked a little off so I walked over to check if he was okay. I gasped as I got close, his hair looked different, in worry of his wellbeing, I walked over and lifted the cover up, revealing te rest of George's body. 

I growled in horror and anger, my eye's turning bright red out of pure anger alone. George wasn't there, instead, it was a mannequin head and a few pillows and a note that had something written on it. 

^^^the note ^^^ (I drew that myself btw lmao) 

I picked up the note and scrunched it up in anger when I read what it said, it was neat handwriting, probably a girl's, saying "I have your brother too... P.S. you know where to find me" It looked like it was written in a hurry and the bedsheet was messed up too, looks like George had woken up already when they took him. 

I kicked open the door leading to the hallway and sped to Sapnap's door, which was the closest to mine. I knocked loudly on his door, and I could hear some shuffling behind the door and it opened a few seconds later.