chapter 6 (tw: smut)

Dream pov

I felt as if I was dreaming.

I don't remember what had happened before this.

The blood moon was supposed to help us,

to strengthen us for us to hunt. 

So I don't even know why I'm fighting it.

It's been a while since I've tried to fight off the feeling.

I don't know who I was doing it for.

And I don't know why.

I felt strong, as my senses slowly came back to me, I felt someone below me, someone cold.

a vampire? no, it's not cold enough...

I tasted blood in my mouth... The flavor was too familiar...

My eyes flew open as realization of who's below me hit me. I quickly put my tongue over the bite mark and sat up to see whether he was breathing or not. His body is cold and he is pale. Thankfully he was still breathing, but for how long? 

'Oh, George your such an idiot...' I whispered as I laid a hand on his cheek he was as cold as ice. 

'George you stay here, I'll go find blood for you.' I said and sped over to the balcony and spread my wings. I opened the window and looked around for any vampires. George is probably an AB Negative and it's a pretty rare blood type. 

'Damnit' I cursed and scanned the area for any humans. I prepared to take off as I smelled some blood.

'D-Dream?' My head snapped towards George as I heard his weak voice. I was instantly by his side and was pulling him into me. I saw him wince as he scooted into me. 

'Shh, George, stay here and rest, I'm going to go get you some blood.' I said and started to leave but he reached over to grasp at my hand. I looked back at him and my heart softened at his expression. 

'P-please s-stay...' He trailed off as he propped himself up on the bed. 

'George, your sick, I need to go get you blood. I'll be right back okay? It'll only take a minute.' I said softly, while loosening his grip on me. He nodded reluctantly and let go of me. A whimper escaping his lips as he propped himself up on the bed.

'I'll be with you in a minute. You won't even know I'm gone.' I said and I was off in an instant, there won't be any slaves at this time because they're all hiding away from hungry vampires. I sped to the kitchen within a second and searched through the blood supply room for AB Negative blood bags. 

'Yes, found you.' I said while speeding back to my room with the bag. I locked the door behind me and saw that George laid motionlessly on the bed, his breathing was shallower than before. I ran to George and shook him, panic setting into me. 

'Nonononono, George? George?' I panicked and ripped open the blood bag, setting my fangs inside the bag, I saw the blood drain from the bag into my fangs. I hugged George's cold body close to me and set my fangs on the bite mark, the blood exited my fangs and into his body, after a few minutes of transporting blood, color began to restore to his face. I sighed and started transporting blood at a slower pace. His body was still cold but not as cold as before, and I could see him slowly waking up. 

He stirred in my lap and my grip around him tightened, restricting him from moving, it would be easier for me to transfer blood into him. 

George pov

I stirred as I my eyes fluttered open, I felt arms wrapped around me and they're grip tightened. My eyes flew open as I felt fangs on my neck.

'D-Dream?' I whispered hoarsely, and I felt him hum above me and I relaxed a bit, glad it's him and not some random vampire. I whimpered as I felt his fangs insert itself into my skin, but instead of pain, I felt some warmth radiating off of the place of the bite mark.