chapter 5

George pov 

day before the blood moon

Dream has been gone a lot, he always came back late and left early. He said he was hunting for blood with Technoblade so he doesn't go on a rampage on the night of the blood moon. But we both know that it doesn't do anything to help. 

I just stuck to his room and wandered about, looking for places to hide when the time comes. He had been spending less time with me and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Thankfully, he let Lila come here and talk to me whenever she wants. 

'George?' She asked, waving a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

'O-oh! Sorry, I was thinking...' I replied. She placed a hand on my shoulder and glanced at the bite mark Dream left on me. 

'You okay?' she asked, while sitting closer to me. I nodded and turned my head to look at the birds flying outside the window. 

'How long have you been his pet?' I asked. still keeping my eyes on the birds outside. I saw Lila stiffen and let out a long sigh.

'I don't really know... All I know is that I've survived 3 blood moons already, I don't know if I can do this a fourth time...' She trailed off, tears pooling at the corner if her eyes and I moved over to hug her tightly. 

'It's going to be alright...' I said as she cried into my shoulder

time skip to dinner

George pov

I glanced at Dream as I mindlessly stabbed the steak in front of me, not having an appetite. It's the best meal they've given us so far, maybe they want us to have a good last meal. I cut a piece of the steak off and ate it, relishing the sauce and the meat.

might as well enjoy it since it's my last meal...

I don't think that I will be able to survive the night, I'm too weak against a vampire, especially a strong one like Dream. I sighed as I stuffed more of the steak into my mouth, occasionally stealing glances at Lila. 

I finished my steak and juice shortly after Dream finished his dinner. He said goodbye to Techno and I waved at Lila, she smiled back although I could see the terror and worry in her eyes. I followed Dream back to his room where he gave me a key to the bathroom in case he lost control. I don't know why he would fight his instincts, it would be painful for him, he could be like Techno and just drain me as soon as the moon comes up but no, he wanted to save me. And I don't know why.

I sat on the couch as I watched Dream rummage through his drawer beside his bed and pulled out a black poncho hoodie with two holes at the back. He went into the bathroom and he came out moments later wearing the poncho. I looked at him quizzically and my eyes widened as wings extended out of his back through the hole, he turned to look at me and I could see his eyes were glowing blood red and his fangs were as sharp as a blade, his claws were also grown out and sharp like a dagger.

'Don't move from the couch okay George?' He asked softly, but seriously. I nodded and pressed myself into the couch. He moved to the bed and wrapped his wings around him like a cocoon, hiding himself from me. 

I watched as the blood moon rise slowly from the window and I heard a low growl emitting from Dream and I snapped my head towards him. He had wrapped his wings tighter around him and rubied were now embedded into his black wings. Another growl came from him as he fought for control. I could see he was in pain, gritting his teeth as his wings parted slightly, enough for him to see me through his wings. He hissed as he gestured for me to go to the bathroom. I slowly got up and walked towards the door. I stopped as I heard wood splintering. I turned and saw Dream biting on the bedframe, the wood breaking down within seconds. 

" So? Pets are meant to serve their master how ever they can. " Technoblade's words echoed through my head and I turned back to look at Dream and I frowned.

He has been really nice to me... He doesn't need to suffer because of me... I will die at some point, might as well die in his hands...

I thought and slowly walked over to him.

'What are you doing?!' He hissed at me, a hint of panic in his voice. I could see a thin sheet of sweat on his forehead, his eyes glowing brighter than ever. 

vampires drink blood. if he smells some, he wont be able to resist...

I thought and I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek, the tase of blood filling my mouth. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through my mouth. Dream's head snapped up as he smelled blood in the air. 

'What are you doing George?! Get back to the bathroom!' He hissed and gritted his teeth as he backed away from me a little, while gripping one of the wooden boards that fell of from the frame of the bed. I moved closer to him and climbed onto the bed, if smelling the blood wasn't enough, a taste of it would definitely send him over the edge. 

I crawled over to him as he used his wings to shut me away from him. I parted his wings with great effort and climbed over to him. He hissed at me and I flinched but kept on moving towards him. He kept backing away from me but somehow, I finally had him pinned below me as he struggled to get away from me without touching me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Then I pressed my mouth to his and made sure he tasted the blood. 

In an instant, he had me pinned below him as he hissed at me, a low growl emitting from his chest as he desperately fought for control. I placed a hand over my mouth and reached a hand up and placed it at the back of his head, and pressed his head down to my neck.

'Just do it Dream.' I said shakily and I heard him open his mouth as his instincts finally took control. I whimpered as my hand muffled my scream. I closed my eyes as I felt faint, and drifted off into the darkness.

long chapter pog :)

finallyyyyyy, they kissedddddddddd

I wanted this to happen within the chapter so it was a bit rushed but I hoped you still liked it, please vote, it helps me out a lottttt :D <3

word count: 1155 words.