chapter 10(smut)

that is George right up there, I made it myself using a website called picrew!(artist is @hunbloom) Isn't he cute :) /p

the link is https://picrew.me/ there are a lot of styles and you can go check it out if you want :D

*tw: smut and sexual language*

George pov

I followed Dream to his room with my leash in his hand, but thankfully not dragging me behind him. I didn't know why I had saved them, probably because of the way that girl was looking at me so pleadingly, begging me to do something, or maybe it was because they were hunters, but I wouldn't be able to do anything if they can't even harm them. I was human for gods sake, what can I do against a vampire, let alone a powerful one like Dream. 

'George, are you hungry?' I tensed up at the sound of his voice, the bite mark still aching on my neck. 

'A-a little.' I answered quietly whilst staring at the ground, I let out a tiny yelp when I bumped into Dream and nearly fell, but he caught me by my hand before I could fall. 

'S-sorry.' I stuttered while quickly averting my gaze onto the ground. I realized that we were already in front of the room and I quickly stepped in when he opened the door. Dream closed the door and stepped in behind me. 

'Come here George.' He beckoned to me after he had sat down on the chair in front of his desk. I walked towards him and stood still in front of him, my gaze nailed to the ground. I felt his hand rest under my chest and lifted my head up, forcing me to meet his emerald orbs. 

'You don't have to look at the ground when we're alone. I don't want you to.' He said while searching my face with his eyes. I nodded nervously and squeaked when he pulled me into his lap by my waist so that I'm straddling him on the chair. I felt my cheeks heat up as he wove his hand through my hair, pulling my face in closer so that our faces were only inches apart. 

'Tell me, George. Did you mean it when you said you would do anything to stop me killing them?' He cooed softly, his hot breath fanning my face softly. 

'Y-yes. Are you going to kill them?' I whispered quietly while staring into his mesmerizing emerald eyes. He shook his head slightly and a sigh of relief escaped my lips at his answer. Hunters are the species that can totally wipe out the entire vampire race. 

'But I will torture them for information.' He said and I mentally facepalmed. 

of course he would. why wouldn't he.

I thought to myself but quickly snapped out of it when his hand moved to the back of my head, stroking my hair slowly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leaned in and pressed his mouth to mine, making me blush terribly. He swept his tongue over my bottom lip to ask for entrance and I part my lips a just a little bit, and he quickly snaked his tongue into my mouth, forcing my mouth open even more with his tongue and I blushed even more when I felt him hard against me, he swept his tongue over my canines and guided my tongue into his mouth. His mouth was cold instead of hot like humans' and our mouths moved in sync while he picked me up and threw me onto his bed, breaking the kiss.

He pinned both my arms above me as he crawled on top of me, I moaned as he trailed bites and  kisses from my jawline down to my collarbone, he ripped my hoodie off as I whimpered underneath him. He leant down with a growl and a moan escaped from my mouth as he swirled his tongue over my nipple, earning a purr of satisfaction from him. 

I arched my back towards him while he moved back to take off his clothes as well. I wove my hands around Dreams neck as he leant back down to place his lips on mine. My moans were swallowed by him as he bit lightly on my bottom lip, his fangs drawing a little blood from my lips. He sucked on my blood and swept his tongue over it, healing it instantly. 

I yelped when his hand snaked down to destroy my jeans and left me in my boxers. I whimpered as he sat up to look at me like he's admiring his work. 

Dream pov

He whimpered as I sat up to look at him, he looked so good underneath me, his milky white skin now covered in hickeys and bite marks. I got off of him and went to the drawer beside my desk, leaving George on the bed to catch his breath. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'D-Dream?' He mewled and a smirk graced my mouth.

god I love seeing him like that

I took the pair of handcuffs out of the drawer and went back to the bed where George had sat up. His eyes widened when he saw what I had in my hand, a whimper left his mouth while I crawled onto the bed. 

'We're going to play a game George.' I whispered in his ear as I picked him up and placed him in my lap. He moaned as I bit lightly onto his earlobe.

'W-what?' He said with a mewl, and I tightened my grip on him, making him shiver. 

'You let me do what ever I want to you for twenty minutes, but you can't make any sexual sounds when I do so. If you win, I won't kill the hunters and you can go talk to them for as long as you want and whenever you want. But if you lose, I take your virtue.' I smirked and I felt him tense up in my arms. He was obviously a virgin from the way he was acting to my touch and I do know that he wants to talk to the hunters so this is going to be a tough choice for him. 

'I need an answer kitten~' I cooed lightly into his left ear to put some pressure on him, just because I can. To be honest, it is a really good trade if he won, but, he would lose his virginity, to me. I was pretty sure he was going to say yes despite the risk of it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he said no too. 

'N-n-no D-Dream.' He whimpered under me and I raised my brow in question. 

'No?' I mused and George's heartbeat sped up instantly, not that it was slow to began with. George shook his head at me, averting his gaze from mine. I flipped him around so that he was straddling me and we were eye level. I lifted his chin up with my hand and gazed into his chocolate brown eyes. 

'How about... You let me mark you and... I let you go talk to the hunters for as long as you want and whenever you want as long as the mark is valid.' I said softly at George, giving him a small peck on the mouth. 

'W-what's-s a m-mark?' George said, his face flushed red. I smirked at his response as he shifted in my lap. 

'You don't have to worry about that, but it won't hurt.' I smiled at him and he shifted his gaze away from mine as he thought about my deal. 

'D-deal.' He managed to sputter out after a few seconds of pondering. I smirked inwardly and stared adoringly into his eyes. I had accepted that I had grown quite fond of him a long time ago. Whether or not if it's an infatuation, I do not know. But I will mark him for the time being and claim him as mine, because, I had seen some other vampires and female servants eyeing him when they thought I wasn't looking. 

Plus it would be a sort of punishment to the hunters. When they saw George, they had this glint in their eyes that I had seen so many times before, they think that they have a chance in saving the humans from our grasp. But because he has a mark on his neck, he cannot leave my side without me knowing it. 

I'd love to see the glint fade out of their eyes, their one spark of hope get snuffed out.

'D-Dream?' George said while laying a hand on my bare chest, snapping me out of my dark thoughts.

'Yes George?' I smiled at him, caressing him lightly on his cheek.

'U-um, a-aren't you going to do y-your... u-um... m-mark thing?' He stuttered and his gaze drifted away to the window behind me. 

'So eager are we?' I smirked, a light tint of pink dusting itself on his cheek.

'Hold still, and just relax.' I whispered into his ear as I leaned in closer to his neck.

omg long chapter lmao

word count: 1556 words.