chapter 7

George pov

I quickly put on some clothes after I had gotten out of the shower and dried my hair with the hair dryer and took a deep breath. I mentally hyped myself up before opening the door and seeing Dream sitting on the windowsill beside his desk. He lifted his head to look at me and smiled, making me avert his eye. 

He patted the spot between his legs, motioning for me to sit with him. I hesitantly walked over to him and sat on the windowsill beside him, staring into the distance, taking in the pink sky that the rising sun had painted with as if the wide endless sky was it's canvas. I gasped lightly as he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him, I flushed a bit when I felt his chest press against my back. He flipped me around so that I was straddling him, I felt my face heat up when he caressed my cheek with his hand and purred softly. 

'Lets go to breakfast shall we?' He asked me in a soft voice and I nodded, eager to go see Lila. He put the wristband on me and headed down with me walking beside him, the leash drooping down. He had a devilish smirk on his face the whole time we were going down to the dining room as if he was planning something. 

We entered the dining hall and for once, I didn't see Technoblade and Lila here before us. I smiled faintly as I sat down beside Dream. I squeaked when Dream lifted me up from my seat and plopped me on his lap. 

'D-Dream?' I squeaked out while I felt a little heat rise to my face. He rested his head on top of mine while he let out a little sigh, and I saw some slaves file in to place down our food. The slaves put down one large plate in front of us and two cups and dishes with drinks and dessert beside the large plate. The smell of banana hotcakes with maple syrup and donuts with chocolate sauce wafted into my nose, making my mouth water. The matcha tiramisu and chocolate covered strawberry mini cheesecakes on the little dishes looked so good that I could practically already taste the sweet flavor in my mouth.

I felt Dream rest his head on my shoulder while I watched Dream use his fork to cut out a piece of the hotcake and put the fork in front of my mouth, wafting it in the air and saying 'ahh' to me, I blushed and open my mouth a little to bite on the hotcake, the marvelous taste igniting in my mouth, making me want more instantly. Dream had taken a bite too and hummed in approval, while reaching to take one of the donuts and breaking it in half and handing one to me, while putting the other in his mouth.

I looked at the donut and took a bite, a moan almost escaping my mouth at how good it was, making my face red as Dream chuckled at my reaction. 

'Enjoying your breakfast?' He teased and I blushed even more, turning my head away from him in embarrassment. 

'Want another one?' He chuckled and I nodded, still embarrassed of the sound I made. He took another donut but instead of breaking it in two, he placed it in his own mouth, and put a hand under my chin and turned my head sideways so that I was facing him. I could see his fangs biting into the donut as my face flushed a little at how close our faces were. 

'Open your mouth.' He said through the donut and I opened my mouth a little, mewling a bit as he put the donut into my mouth, breaking it off halfway with his fangs and pressed his lips to mine, giving me a little peck, making me blush wildly. I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat at the doorway and my head snapped to see Technoblade at the door with Lila walking behind him with her head drooped down, looking tired.

'Am I interrupting something here?' He asked with a smirk plastered on his face while raising an eyebrow at Dream, making me blush again. 

'Oh, you know, the usual, feeding my pet.' Dream replied with a smirk. Lila looked at me skeptically, I realized that I was still sitting on Dream's lap and they had caught us kissing, it wasn't a great look for me. I was supposed to hate vampires, not fall in love with them. 

I tried to get off of Dream's lap but he had his arms snaked around me, locking me on his lap. I sighed and gave up on struggling a little while later when I realized he wasn't gonna let me go. They sat down opposite of us as always and I could see a small bite mark on Lila's neck which looked pretty fresh. She stared at me and I shrunk back self consciously as her eyes traveled down to my neck, trying to hide the bite marks and hickeys that could be seen above the collar of the hoodie. I felt Dream's arms tighten around me reassuringly, his cold gaze landing on Lila, making her look down immediately. 

'Tell me Techno, would you be alright if I borrowed your pet sometime today?' Dream asked seriously and I looked up to him in question and saw that he was glaring at Lila while Techno ate his breakfast. 

'Sure, no problem, just return her before 9pm.' He replied and I could see Lila visibly tense up. I reached down to stuff a hotcake into my mouth with the fork and leaned against Dream, snuggling closer to him. I finished my dessert and Dream finished shortly after me. 

'You finished?' He asked me and I nodded, I slid off his lap and followed him back to his room, where he had sat on the table and started to work. He had ordered a cup of coffee for himself while I sat on the windowsill with a book in my hand, halfheartedly reading the book while staring out to the birds flying around freely. 

'George, come here.' I heard Dream say and I looked up to see him looking at me, and beckoned for me to go to him. I looked down towards the ground as I walked towards him, I stopped in front of him and I felt him place a finger under my chin and lifted it up, making me meet his emerald eyes. He wrapped his hands around me and lifted me up to place me on his lap. I tensed when I felt his breath fanning my neck, then I felt a tingle on the spot of the bite mark and I whimpered softly when I realized he was licking the spot, his velvet smooth tongue gliding over the mark, healing it instantly. I felt my legs weaken when he started kissing my neck, making me shudder as he started traveling down to my collar bone. 

'D-Dream, p-please stop...' I pleaded softly as he chuckled darkly at my reaction. A light moan escaped my mouth as he bit lightly onto my neck. 

'Georgie... Have you considered my... offer yet?' He cooed lightly into my ear, making me shiver again. I stayed silent, making him a bit annoyed at my silence. 

'George, you know that the day I had saved you, you were under my mercy... mine to toy with, to do whatever I want with you.' Anger flared up inside me to his words and my brows furrowed together as I growled angrily.

'Humans are not something for vampires to toy with! You have no right to do that! We have every right to be free!' I said while I squirmed in his lap, trying to get off. But he had an iron grip on me as he flipped me around to face him, my angry eyes glaring into his ones that held amusement in them. 

'Do you really think, George, that humans are the same as vampires?' He said while reaching up to stroke my cheek. I flinched back and slapped his hand away, growling in anger. 

'George, do you really think humans have any control over what we can do?' He growled, anger laced in his voice as he gripped me closer to him with inches between our faces and all of my anger had suddenly disappeared, replaced with fear as his red eyes glared into mine.

I wanted to run away so bad, to get as far away from him as possible, but he had me locked in his lap, I was paralyzed in his arms, with his red orbs glaring at me.

'You don't even have control over how your body reacts to my touch~' He leaned in and whispered into my ear, caressing my ear with his tongue afterwards, making me shiver as tingles erupted all over me. He chuckled darkly at my reaction and I froze when he stood up, carrying me bridal style over to the bed as I tried to struggle out of his grasp but to no avail. He threw me onto the bed and took out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed one of my hands to the bedframe so I couldn't escape despite my best efforts to struggle out of his grasp. 

I whimpered  as he climbed on top of me and stared at me with a dark expression while stroking my face with his cold hand. 

'George. I will show you just how pathetic and weak humans really are, while you stay here and be a good little pet and let me go fetch my... example.' He said coldly with a sick smile on his face while he leant down to give me another peck on the lips. 

please vote and comment :D

love you all and I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Lets just say next chapter will be interesting... ;)

word count: 1697 words.