2.One Month Stay

Now Kiara has been shifted to Sam's house as per the doctor's advice for one month's stay, it was a bit strange for her.
Morning 10:00 am.
It's Kiara's first day at Sam's home, she was feeling a bit awkward but then she gets into the kitchen with Sam's mother. Sam's mother is a skinny woman with an average height and pale skin color. She went silently inside the kitchen and said "Aunty, can I help you with some work?" "No dear, it's ok! I can do this", said Sam's mother.
"Actually I used to help my mom at home too and also I want to help you because after some study I wanted a break and in that break, I like to do household work ", said Kiara and Sam's mother nodded.

Kiara was a good student at school and she was very fond of reading books. Sam was also good at studies but he was not very fond of books but moreover, he was interested in sports.
After helping Sam's mom, Kiara went back to her room and she saw Sam sitting on the bed studying.  Sam saw Kiara walking inside the room but both pretend to be like not seen each other. Kiara took her book and sat on the sofa, she spent 3 hours in her book, and it was 1:00 pm time to be at the dining table for lunch. Sam was a skinny boy with handsome features one can see his almost sensual features with his visible jawline, sharp nose, curved lips, curly hair, and tall. On the other hand, Kiara was of average height, not too skinny, nor way too fat, with blond hair, big black eyes, and a bright round face.

While eating there was an awkward silence among them Sam and Kiara had their faces fixed on the plate while his parents were exchanging glances. Then only his father spoke up, "I think both of you're at the same college in different departments. Did you know each other already ?"
"No" both replied together.
"Hmm... How are your studies going ?"
"Good"
"Nowadays your winter vacations are going when your exams are going to be held ", Sam's father asked.
"After two months ", they both answered and then had one glance at each other, they get awkward and turned back to their food.
"So work hard for exams, "Sam's father said. Sam's father was a tall dark-haired man with a brown color, an oval face, and a popped-out stomach. The conversation got over here, and Sam and Kiara both went back to their room, Sam likes to sleep on the sofa under the AC during day time so he slept on the sofa while Kiara was on the bed. While passing through the outside of their room, Sam's father had seen these all. When it was dinner time, "Maybe for now you guys are not suffering any type of graft or pain but it's having a sudden chance of pain, so I think you should....", Kiara's father stopped before completing the sentence while Sam's mother too put her hand on his hand, he doesn't say anything and they all went to their respective rooms.

It was 11 o'clock when Sam's father was walking towards the kitchen and he heard some voices, he went near the window of Sam's room by the little gap between the curtains. Kiara was uneasy too much uncomfortable and in pain she was trying to stop herself from uttering any words but her pain was increasing then his eyes met Sam lying on the sofa. He was a little worried about the situation but then he saw Sam get up and moved towards Kiara, then he understood What was going to happen after so he went to his room. 

Sam looked to unlock the door and he locked it. While walking towards Kiara he was all over shivering up and slowly moving towards her. They both weren't able to maintain eye contact. Sam lay over her and Kiara closed her eyes. He unbuttoned her jeans with her eyes closed and at that time Kiara opened her eyes, she helped him to unbutton his jeans because while being nervous he even doesn't know what to do his eyes were closed his face was pale, Kiara was feeling like laughing hard but at the same time she was in pain. "Are you okay ?", asked  Sam in a low voice. "Well, not now", she closed her eyes biting her lips cause she too was in an awkward overall situation. "If it's painful then do I need to attempt this? ", while saying this he closed his eyes and clenched his hand tightly, she didn't know how to respond so she stood quiet.

Now Sam too had a sudden vein graft and he was in pain too and Kiara's pain was increasing at every single second. Sam started moving while Kiara held him tightly, Sam didn't stop until the pain was released but then he listened to Kiara's moan and he stopped. He looked towards Kiara she didn't open her eyes until Sam went to sleep beside her.

The Fourth Day
Kiara got up with the alarm at 6'0 clock, she took a bath and went into the kitchen wishing Sam's mom," Good morning Aunty", for helping her  Sam's mom and dad liked her too much in these four days they spent with her, they found her too genuine and of friendly nature.
After that, she prepared the dining table and they ate up breakfast at 8'0clock after that she went to studies and at 11'0 clock she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, after lunch she went to sleep and in the evening she went for an evening walk with Sam's mother, she was enjoying this company of Sam's mother and her days. But there was something that hurt her and killed her from the inside.
They again prepare food together for dinner and after dinner, everyone watched a movie together. After when the movie ended they all went to sleep in their respective rooms and like the other three days she needs to do it. She went straight to her room and lay on the bed while Sam came inside and as usual, lay on her. Like the other three days, he didn't stop moving until he listened to her moan.