3. Crushing For Long

10th day night
Like every day, Kiara came into the room behind Sam and did whatever he used to do. Daily when he listened to Kiara's moan he stops but today he didn't stop until a scream came out. It was like Sam getting interested in her but like daily Kiara's hurtful face changed into a tearful and her thoughts led her towards her past memories. Her board examination for the twelfth was going on, it was her first exam and the center of her school was in another school. Her first exam was of English.
She was in Maghony High School, Maharashtra that time.  She was revising for her studies all of her Focus was on her notebook. A boy was coming from the other side putting his whole focus on his notebook by coincidence their bodies hit each other. The boy and Kiara both said "Sorry " to each other together. The boy went ahead but she stood there frowning at him from behind bit confused and thinking of what exactly had happened. Then she went to the exam hall while doing exams, she was distracted by the thought of that boy and the incident that happened with him. She screamed insanely in the class by saying, "Stop!!".
Everyone was looking at her weirdly and she herself was worried about this behaviour of her. A teacher came towards her, "Are you dreaming in the class with open eyes or is something mishappening with your brain ?" asked the teacher furiously.
"N...no ma'am, I'm sorry ", said Kiara regretfully. After finishing the exam she came home struggling to figure out what actually had happened today.

The next day, she again saw that boy coming towards her side with all focus on his studies while she stood still gazing at him without realizing when their bodies hit each other and suddenly Kiara came out of her thoughts and illusion. The boy said, "Sorry it again happened, actually it was my fault. I was walking without looking ahead.
"It's ok, no worry, I don't mind ", said Kiara behaving weirdly. She was mixed up with thoughts, she was having butterflies in her stomach, she was confused too, happy too, and frustrated too. The boy already went from there and Kiara too went to her place.

The next day, Kiara again saw him but this time their bodies didn't hit each other but they introduced themselves to each other.
"Hey", said Kiara.
"O hello, you? How are you ?", said the boy in a hurried way.
"Just fine, by the way, your name..."
"Well, I forget to introduce, myself Sam you ?", Sam said interrupting Kiara's sentence.
"I'm Kiara ", she said with a smile.
Sam was in a hurry so he said," Sorry Kiara and I've to go, the exam is about to start ", he went running from there waving at Kiara. While Kiara stood at their staring at him, she was blushing but she was confused too why was she blushing?
The next three days went the same, they met have a little conversation, and went to their respective places.
Now her exams had been over and she was just thinking of him and she herself didn't understand why?