5.A Feeling of Love

Sam was in the park playing cricket with his friends when he noticed that it's been 12:50 and at 1:00 they had their lunch he left the bat and ball over there and rush to the home. He reached home within five minutes.
At 12:55 Kiara was at the dining table and Sam came running and rushed into the room. While running he got hit at the table and a diary over the table fell down when he picked up the diary he saw a line written over there, "Why me ?" Then he looked at the outer cover, the name written over there was Kiara and though he knew reading someone's diary isn't a good thing but he was curious about it so he took it and begin to read it while sitting on the chair near the table. While reading he remembered that Kiara was crying last night "Maybe from here I'll find out why was she upset ! Well I was thinking about it was because of me I gave her pain by overdoing it but I'm glad it's something different ", Sam said to himself. While reading the diary the tears started falling from his eyes but that time he remembered something.

He remembered that when he first saw Kiara he was so much obsessed with her when he first saw her but when he remembered one of his friends, who cut his hand after the breakup with his girlfriend and used to cry overnight or used to masturbate and also had loosened interest in everything. After remembering him, he thought of what if same situation he too have then he diverted his mind by saying that it is a waste of time and a part of distraction + damage to life, so he moved ahead clearing all of his thoughts.
Then he thought of how he tried to stop himself from jumping over Kiara last night but he wasn't able to do that instead of which he had a passionate type of sex with her while she show no interest and now he realized why not !!
He remembered that when he was about to kiss her, he found that she was biting her lips due to pain and a scream came out from her mouth not too loud. Then he said "sorry " softly near Kiara's ear and he jump off from her then he found himself thinking about her and just finding her face around her eyes rather than sleeping.

"Samm!!!" a voice came from outside of his father. "Coming", he said back. He put Kiara's diary back and went outside of the room towards the dining table. While eating he couldn't stop staring at Kiara.
Kiara noticed that Sam was smiling in his own self and blushing too, she felt like laughing at his reaction but she controlled her laugh. "If he was a girl then he must have looked beautiful while blushing. Well for now he's looking like a little baby", thought Kiara on her own. Sam's father noticed both of their reactions Sam was blushing and Kiara was smiling at his blush.

Sam was happy after finding that Kiara loved him because he too was holding feelings for her but was afraid to accept after knowing that Kiara too had feelings for her, he accepted his feelings about her. But he was a little worried if Kiara's sadness but the thought of telling his feelings to her made him blush.