6. A Beautiful Night

It was evening time and Sam's mother and father had gone to the marriage of relatives and they had told that they will come back after two days. Sam and Kiara were alone at home, Kiara took the book and started reading one of her favorite novels "Between the Lines", while Sam was watching the movie "Spider-Man" on tv.
When Kiara started reading, she found her mind was showing no interest in the book just tears were falling from her eyes, and some pages of the book got wet. She was extremely feeling lonely and helpless, she didn't know what to do, and her body got numb.
At the same time, Sam had to go to the washroom so he entered the room. He saw Kiara crying he felt the immense heartbreaking pain, he was just feeling courageless to go near her. He was shivering, it was unknown to him because he hadn't felt something like this before. He wanted to go to her for telling his feelings, to tell her that he loves her too, he wanted her to stay and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.
He thought about doing something special for expressing his feelings for her before but now according to the situation he needed to tell it right then only. Kiara's anxiety was increasing. Sam sat beside her and took her hand, hugged her and rubbed her back, and asked if she was okay. She nodded. But Sam seemed more nervous than Kiara, his heart was beating loud he felt like something is stuck in his throat when he tried to speak. He said to himself in his mind forget what you had daydreamed of or rehearsed about just speak up whatever you've got inside your mind.
He let her lay on the bed and himself lay beside her and whispered near her ear, "I'm in love with you, I'm falling for you every day, every moment, you're driving me crazy. I don't have the way to come out of you, I want you to be mine and want you to stay. I love you!" With these words, Sam started kissing all over her neck.
Firstly, Kiara felt like she was dreaming but then she realized Sam had a bite on her neck, and her heart started racing faster.
Sam pull off her clothes and started kissing her all over her body. Kiara started moaning with pleasure. For a while, Sam thought watching Hollywood movies is indeed a good help.
He kissed her lips and it was something Kiara had imagined for. It was a long-lasting kiss but they have to stop breathing, "I hate to stop for breathing even", Sam muttered and outed his tongue inside her mouth. After that, he spread her legs, dim the light and pull off the blanket. He leaned over her while she wrapped her legs around him. It lasts for half an hour. After getting over they wore their clothes and Sam went to the washroom and Kiara went towards the table to write her diary entry.

"Today is the day when it feels like I'm above seven clouds of the sky, it was like immense pleasure and it just filled my heart with more love and joy. My heart had become a heavy cloud that wasn't even able to rain properly but now it had rained it's been light and free. I can breathe freely, it looks as if I've got everything I've dreamt for ". With this, Kiara closed the diary.

Sam was hesitating now to talk after all that he had done before some minutes to her, he was blushing. "I don't think we need to have any type of hesitation now while talking to each other. Mr. before some minutes I was the one to beg for getting stop now you're the one to blush like a girl or a little baby ", said Kiara teasingly with a laugh. Sam was almost stunned by Kiara's sudden confidence.
"Well, I think I'm blushing because my girl has worn my shirt and looks so sexy", said Sam winking at her. He laughed too, Kiara blushed and hugged him giving him lots of kisses all over his face.
"Let's go for dinner ", said Sam.
"There's nothing to eat, so we need to cook and you're going to help me", Sam agreed to Kiara by raising an eyebrow, they both cooked together, smiling, laughing, cracking jokes, and making fun of each other. They watched a movie of SRK," Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge", together.