12.Reunite

Sam's mother and father were sitting worried thinking about Sam and Kiara's behavior from the week .
"I thought we need to let them be together for sometime so that by coincidence or in any way , they may talk and somehow the reason behind their upsetting behaviour about each other will get solve , they'll be together normal like before , what if it had happened because I made then apart?" said Sam's mom worriedly .

"Hey don't think it's because of you whatever you've done it's all for their goodness , you're their mother and your decision wasn't wronge . Yes , you're right that somehow if they get close to each other and have a talk , the problem will get solve soon . This week Kiara's parents haven't called but what if next week they'll come and see them in this situation , then what they think of us ," said Sam's father with concerned look.

" I was thinking about letting them stay in one room ", suggested Sam's mother . "That must be a good idea ", said Sam's father with a hopeful smile.

Sam's mom enter in Kiara's room , she was sitting there like a soul less body . She called her name "Kiara," Kiara looked back towards her and give a forceful smile . "Kiara , dear for some days you need to stay in Sam's room , there're some guest coming at our home so they'll stay in this room and I hope you'll be able to control yourself ", she winked at Kiara to make her laugh and her effort came true this time her smile was real .

Sam's father enter the room , he saw Sam was staring at the table , lost deep in his thoughts , tear rolling down from his cheek. "Kiara is shifting in this room , so you need to make space for her because some guests are coming to stay in our house and they will stay in Kiara's room ." Sam's father said , he nodded without looking towards him and start making up space and on the other side Kiara was packing clothes.

"I need to talk to him for how much longer I'll stay upset from him and why I forget that he's my husband what is for one night he got harsh over me , I've to talk to him and his condition also isn't good and that time too he was insecure so I need to go him . Because of one night's misunderstanding we can't let our family suffer, I also haven't called to Rohit, mummy and papa this week . I need to stay strong and have to work on my relationship so that it will not fall apart ", thought Kiara on her mind , taking her packed bag to Sam's room.

"I need to apologise because of my behaviour . If I was having insecurity I needed to talk to her but instead of that I've done the shit thing because of some negative thoughts , I don't want my relationship will fall apart or she will suffer anymore , when she'll be here , I will talk to her ."Sam thought on his mind making space in the cupboard and almirah for the things of Kiara .

Kiara enters the room and closed the door. Sam's parents were at the window watching all over trauma .
"I want to talk to you ", both said at the same time. While outside the window both parents were panicked more than them .

Both sat on the bed calmly .
"I....I want to... to "Sam said with cutting heavy voice , the tears were flowing down from his eyes .
Kiara went close to him trying to comfort him , she hugged him and Sam started crying like a little baby ,
"I .. I really love you so much and I don't want to loose you at any cost and I know that I don't have any right to do that to you . I was really having lots of insecurities , I know it was my childish behaviour and my emotional ego and negative emotions that were responsible for it , I Just couldn't cope with it neither you were around . I needed to control myself and I know you'll understand and you've told me that when we make mistake then only we learn I've done that mistake and I won't repeat it please forgive me ," said sam holding her more tightly , she held him even more tightly , tear were flowing from her eyes too.

"Hey , hey don't cry please and I love you more and I've already forgiven you. All I wanted to talk to you and have you in my arms , kiss your chubby chicks , watching you giggling with your charming face , I was really dying these days not because you've done that to me but because I didn't try to talk to you , I needed to ask you whether are you okay ? Or what made you to do this but I didn't do anything despite of ignoring you . If anything matters to me it's only and if you've told me about your insecurities and the other things I'd love to listen to that but you were too hard that day but still it was crazy ," she winked at him with a chuckle.

He really adores her so he held her in his arms and kissed her forehead and said ,"I missed you , your beautiful smile  and and your teasing habit a lot . Actually , I was insecure about Sahil because the way he  stare you roam around you and that day I saw him texting you 'I Love You' and it make me furious and crazy but I was scared that he'll snatch you from me and I also thinking about what if you attracted towards him and in those days you and I were having distances too. It's not like I don't have faith in you I did but my negative emotions were too high " .

"Oh my cutie husband, you're really naive if you told me about your insecurities before I had stayed out of him and you know what I'll always love you , so never think that I'm going to leave you and again if you've any insecurity just tell . Well let go of it and I know you don't do it again . One more thing you're right he wasn't a good friend day before you've seen the text from him , he met me in college and told me that he likes me even he knows that I'm with you but still and was saying that you don't even used to interact much with him what if you enjoy with two men together it won't affect anybody and he was getting closer so I just slapped him ",said Kiara kissing his cheek.

"I love you I'm sorry ", by saying this Sam kissed her on her lips.
At outside the window Sam's parents were getting emotional seeing the love between too and furious about that boy who put flame in their relationship. But after their kids start ,their parents were awkward at that moment Sam was putting his hand inside her jeans , she stopped him by saying ," Have you forgotten what mom had say ", then he stopped and at the door Sam's mom took a sigh of relief and both of them went from there cause Kiara already had seen both parents were moving from window side and told Sam when we was trying to unbuttoned his jeans .
"Well because of parents you stopped right otherwise , huh ", said Kiara looking towards him teasingly while Sam said " what if I say don't care and still get start ?"He raised an  eyebrow.
"Dear husband nor you've safety object and we're still at College first year so do you want to make me pregnant so early ", Sam was quiet awkward with Kiara's words and both of them laugh.