8.Scammed!!

Both of their parents have been convinced about their marriage.
Their marriage was held at one of Goa's resorts. Everyone was questioning about just at the age of 19 why they were letting them marry.

Their parents said, "It's their life, their marriage, and their decision so it would be better if we'd stay out of it "!
First, their engagement had held and then it was the day of Sangeet at the same wedding hall they complete every formalities and did all the rasamas, they danced a lot and enjoyed a lot they were playing different games.
The next day was of Haldi and Mehendi, after completing the mehendi ceremony when it was the time for Haldi ceremony Kiara got emotional and started crying hugging her parents and her brother.

Her brother was a little notorious.
In the evening when all the ceremonies have been done Sam was taking a bath in the bathroom, he left his clothes on the bed for wearing later after taking a bath. Sam remembered that he forgot to take the towel with him so when he opened the bathroom door to take the towel and he saw that Kiara's little brother Rohit was taking his clothes along with him and when he ran towards him in order to catch him he ran away from there without even leaving a piece of undergarment or towel.

He took a bedsheet and went into the bathroom. After taking a bath, he wrapped himself in a bedsheet and came out of the bathroom thinking of calling Kiara so she will be brought his clothes. Then he listened to someone's footsteps, he understand that they must be the footsteps of Rohit then he rush behind the door to catch Rohit.
When someone entered the room he grabbed her by the waist and realise that it was Kiara who was there to call him for evening tea.
At the same time when he was making Kiara free from his grip due to his wet body the floor too became wet and both of them had fallen on the floor.

Now Kiara was on the floor, Sam over her, her throat went dry seeing Sam in this situation and when Sam was about to kiss Kiara, Kiara's father entered at the door.
"I'm sorry actually I thought you were Rohit cause he just ran away with my clothes so I wrapped a bedsheet around me and when I heard your footsteps I thought you as a Rohit so I grabbed you ", feeling embarrassed when Sam tried to get off from her due to the wetness of floor, he falls over her again.

Kiara's father was himself feeling shy now after seeing this situation and decided not to disturb them and went out of the room after some distance from the room he started laughing at the situation he had just seen.
Kiara too laughed hard and said," Oh my charming husband's face got red due to embarrassment at how innocent "This time even she laughed harder and then Rohit too join her in laughing coming from the door.
Sam got up and as he had no option but accept begging to Rohit for his clothes so he did it and also promised to buy a chocolate for him ."Father had sent me to give back your clothes, take this ! Poor brother-in-law ", said Rohit throwing clothes at him and ran from there giggling while Kiara too went from there laughing.
"This brat Rohit", said Sam in anger and a laughing mixed voice.
It was night time 8'0 clock. Sam was in his room, doing his college work. Suddenly listened to the sound of bangles and he understand that she was Kiara and he thought of taking revenge for the situation that had happened before. He suddenly rushed behind the door and when she entered the room he grabbed her by the waist but the unfortunate Sam get scammed again. She wasn't Kiara, she was the relative of Kiara and at the same time Kiara's mother passed through the door, she saw Sam grab Somya by the waist, and she stood frost there. Poor Sam!!
Somya was about to yell at him for what he had done but until then he fell on his knees, saying "Sorry sister I'm so sorry, I thought you were Kiara, so !"
He saw Somya's mischievous reaction then he said, "No it's not like that what you think! Actually during day time when I went to the bath..............."
He told her the whole story.
" So I just wanted to embarrass her by teasing her and when I heard your bangles' voices, I thought you were Kiara, I'm so sorry sis just don't tell anyone whatever happened I'm feeling a kind of guilt that I can't just express ".

Somya was staring at him raising an eyebrow, then started laughing saying " Poor brother-in-law get scammed the whole damn day ".
Sam was too embarrassed and feeling helpless about the things happening to him from the morning but still, he spoke, " I swear, I'll never again try to attempt these situations again ", with a low voice while Somya interrupted
"Don't worry brother in law I'll not tell anyone your scammed story, I was here to call you for dinner ".
With this she moved towards the door after some steps she stepped back and suddenly came in front of Sam, who was trying to take a sigh of relief but despite of relief he get frightened, she laughed hard and said, "Brother -in- law you look cute with your innocence and these reactions and sexy with unbuttoned shirt", she went from there. He buttoned his top three buttons and ran towards the bed covering his head with the pillow.
At the door, Kiara's mother was trying to control herself from laughing hard after seeing the situation.

When Somya came out of the room Kiara's mother pull her ear and said, "You were flirting with your brother-in-law!!"
"Well, what can I do my pretty aunt when I'm having such an innocent brother-in-law", she said laughing more hardly. At the same time, Kiara came over there and asked her mother," Why are you pulling her ears ? Does she again do any mischievous behavior ? Well let her go she's not going to improve anyway ", with this Kiara gave a smile and moved ahead.

"I didn't have done much except flirting with my brother-in-law, you're having too much innocent husband sister, go and look after poor husband !', Somya laughed.

Kiara went into the room and saw Sam lying over the bed, one leg on the bed, another on the floor, pillow over his face, sleeping tiredly. Kiara quietly went inside and produce a sound like "bow ", in order to make him afraid but he was more than just afraid cause he was already half asleep, tired of all drama from morning totally shivering up.
"Somya was saying you poor and innocent while you're beast at bed as per I know you but I came to know about when Somya flirted you get scared, poor husband!!", laughed Kiara.
Sam was frustrated and tired too then he throw her onto the bed and directly jump over her when he was about to kiss her, the door opened and Rohit entered like a blowing wind. Sam got up embarrassingly while Kiara was laughing at his situation.

"Today, what's going on with me ?", said Sam this time with no frustration in his voice despite of it his voice being heavy like he was just about to cry. Kiara stopped laughing seeing him in this way, "Rohit, why are you here ?" She asked gently taking him on her lap. "Mom called both of you for dinner ", he answered and got up from Kiara's lap, and went from there with a giggle.
"Today's generation of kids are too smart ", said Kiara while laughing at Rohit's behavior," oh! My baby .... Are you sad?" she asked teasingly to Sam.

"You're still teasing me ", said Sam in an angry voice.
Kiara got up from her sit on his lap giving him a pack on his chicks and lips. "Tell me what happened. Are you upset ', asked Kiara, Sam told her everything that happened, first Kiara laughed but then she hugged him while he pushed her onto the bed and she too wrapped her legs around him when he was about to kiss her, she was the one who stopped him by saying," if this time someone will see you, you're going to get embrace in the worst way this time ". They both chuckled together.