17. A New Beginning

"Two years before after two months of Kiara's going , I was drunk and driving the car in the heavy rain suddenly my car stopped at front of a flat building. Rain was heavy and the wheel of my car get punctured, my head was bursting in pain. I was just about to fell down when a girl arrived with an Umbrella, she caught me before I could fall . She helped me , calling a guard along with her , she took me to her room and I directly fell on her as my eyes closed along with the fall of my body . After that I didn't remember anything" said Sam.
"At morning , when my eyes opened , I saw a girl looking like a fairy . The sun was reflecting it's light through the curtain on her bright innocent face and her dark brown hairs had been falling over her face, she was sleeping peacefully on her side sinking her knees to her chest . My head was heavy , I didn't dare to bother her , I got up and left from there , well it was our first met ".
"One day I was driving my cousin sister to her college when she came to my home . I remembered that day too it was raining heavily and we stucked at the traffic when , after some time we got a signal and I was about to drive , when Reena said , "Brother wait ! Wait! Wait a minute ! There my friend, Lavanya ! Lavanya ! Here! " She waved at the girl. I got some glimpse of her from far and realised I had seen her before but I pretended like not to see her as I had recognised she was that girl in the hotel . Still she was looking pretty with a Balck bag on her shoulder colourful umbrella on her hand with a roll neck t-shirt with , yellow , blue , white and green lines along with blue jeans . As she had wore t-shirt so her soft skin was visible even in the rain , her hairs were steal open near her eyes. When she sat in the car and looked towards the mirror she caught my glimpse looking at her while I caught her glimpse looking at me , we both were awkward at those moments. The thought of looking at that girl was annoying me and I noticed from rear view mirror she was looking at me over again and again . I drove insanely because her face disturbed my thoughts about Kiara , though that time I hated Kiara but still I wanted to think of her only , because more than that hate I had loved her ."

"Then?" , interrupted Raghu excitingly.
"Then nothing , I drove them to their respective college campus ", said Sam as if he himself wanted more of these moments.
"Oh, ", said Raghu. "Tell me about some other meetings ?"
"I think for today it is enough let go to work , I've some important meetings !"

Raghu and Sam were in cafe , sipping their coffee .
"So now tell me about your third meeting ?" asked Raghu curiously.
"Well , the third meeting with her was before going to Netherlands ".
"Where?" exclaim Raghu .
"At Reena's elder sister's wedding. In the whole party , I caught her many times gazing at me while I was just trying to escape from her gaze but then I came out of resort where no sound exist of party music , out of that crowd and gaze . Finally , surroundings were  peaceful , I took out a packet of cigarettes from my pocket and lit one. Then , she came from behind through that cigrette from my mouth and said , "Smoking is injurious to health". I didn't give any respond and started to move away . She came at forefront and took out her hand , 'Hi, I'm Lavanya !'she said."

" 'Did I ask your name?' I look towards her furiously . "Well , I thought you want to know ", she said as she was reading my thoughts.
"Why you think I should take any interest in your name ?"I looked furiously towards her . "May be you wanted to be friend as we're meeting for the third time !" She said .
"Does this mean that I want to be your friend?" I said distractingly because suddenly the song "baharo phool barsaao " played in high volume. It flashed memory of Kiara in my mind as she was singing,"Baharo Phool Barsaao , Mera Mehboob aaya hai ", as she was having teasing habits and I was angry from her . It led rushing of sudden emotion inside me , I ignored her and got back into the party ignoring her."
"Oh! So it's the story , from when do you started feeling like you're having feelings for her ", asked Raghu.
"Well , whenever I used to be around her I found immense of comfort and for that moment. I forget Kiara from my mind and sometimes I found myself pretending to missing Kiara while all of my affection she took away . I wasn't sure before but it was true I was attracted towards her though I loved Kiara but somehow the pain that ceasing in my heart was making me away from Kiara and closer to Lavanya . I realise this now , when my best friend Tarun scolded me when I didn't behave with Lavanya and was just talking about Kiara , hoping for she'd come even if it was a lie to myself" said Sam.

"Oh! So that's the matter , well what do......" , Raghu was about to complete sentence ,"See there , Lavanya !", interrupted Sam hiding his face .
"In the restaurant where?" asked Raghu.
"See there ", Sam looked towards the direction from where Lavanya was coming. Sam found Lavanya's gaze towards  him , he pretend like he hadn't noticed . While Raghu kept cheering at Sam although Sam was blushing and trying to control butterflies in his stomach.