9.An Important Day

This was the most important and special day for them . It was the day when they were going to get married and this day really meant to both of them a lot. Both of them are eager to see each other, for being with each other, blushing on their own, having butterflies in their stomachs, and getting goosebumps feeling like they just hide themselves somewhere, where no one can see what they exactly feel. Kiara was quite awkward cause on the wedding day girls used to be emotional but she was blushing repeatedly and how many times she tried she can't stop herself from blushing. Sam was too looking again and again in the mirror, smiling over his own thoughts.

Well, the time came when they were going to get married. Both of them really took a grand entry. Sam dressed in a wonderful Sherwani, looking sexy with his muscular body, long neck with Adam's apple, a big smile over his face, and his black silky hair and 6 feet 1 inch height.

Kiara was too looking gorgeous that Sam couldn't stop himself from staring at her and she too was staring at him but when both of their eyes met, both of them lowered their eyes feeling shy. Kiara was dressed in a beautiful bride costume, looking gorgeous with the red lehenga, flicks falling over her chicks, bold mascara around her eyes and red lipstick applied on her lips, and a beautiful chunari that she had worn.

Both of them were absolutely looking stunning like they were the couple made in heaven just for each other. The resort was too beautifully decorated with rose petals and havankunda with the flower marigold which is used in every Hindu sacred function, both of them went to the havanakunda where they have feras, varnamalas,  and different rasmas (ceremonies).

Before the wedding was completed, it was time for feet washing rasam, a ceremony in which the bride's parents wash her legs to give away her daughter to another family. The most emotional time arrived when the girl is going to have vidai(to bid a last goodbye), Kiara cried immensely hugging her parents for a long time, she was wholly washed away by emotions that she started crying like a kid.

Sam was watching this all, feeling bad for Kiara that she had to leave her family among whom she had been growing up, learning all the things and enjoying the best moments of her life. He was wondering how bad she was feeling at that time. Still, Rohit repeatedly kept staring at Sam, "This brat !! What I do with him ?", thought Sam in his mind. At the same time, Rohit again chuckled after seeing Sam in an awkward reaction and Sam laughed at his notorious behavior. Everyone laughed when Rohit was running and fall down on the floor laughing hilariously.

After the wedding was over they went to their respective houses.