16. Unhealed Wounds

6 months later

A phone call came to Sam !
"Hello Sam ! How are you ? You know I've great news for you !" From the other side of the phone .
"What type of news ? Seem like you're too excited, what is it ? Do you get a promotion?" asked Sam .
"This good news is for you idiot not my promotion!!" exclaim Tarun.
"For me ? What ?"asked Sam.
"Kiara is here at Maharashtra! She's back " Tarun said with calmness in his voice .
Sam's heart skip a beat ,"What? What are you saying ? Is this reality or my dream ? Where she's?"
"She's staying at the nearest hotel to your place , you remembered that hotel where we went to eat without invitation in the birthday party and they throw us out of there !" said Tarun bursting into laughter.
"Yeah I got it , I'll be there in half an hour , what's room no.?" asked Sam.
For now his heart was racing but the more near he was getting , he was unsure of what he was doing . The thought of meeting Kiara was making him shivered despite those goosebumps, his heart was aching before but now he wasn't feeling anything but though he decided to go there .

He asked for room no.109 at reception then went upstairs as there's someone else on lift and he didn't want to wait , so he took stairs .When he reached at the door , he saw a girl with dark brown hairs , thin and fair skin , the girl was in her early twenties.
"Is this where Kiara stayed for today ?" asked Sam . "Don't know about Kiara but Lavanya stay here , as you see ", she replied gazing towards his face adoringly . Sam annoying called Tarun and said ,"Where's the Kiara? You told me that Kiara will be here , so where's Kiara? I even asked receptionist, she replied that "No girl named Kiara stayed in the hotel !"

"Sam it's really been long since Kiara had gone and there's no chance that she will be here again . Sam stop thinking about her , if I'd tell you the truth I cannot see the same love you've in your eyes for Kiara before !
It's been over ! Get over it my friend! Because she too had get over you and moved on ! Stop lying to yourself! Have you ever seen in your parents eyes , what they want from you ? Or are you ready to forget whole damn world for Kiara!? " asked Tarun.
"Okay let it go ! Let me tell you a thing I had seen that adoration in Lavanya's eyes for you , and she cares about you . I think you'll not get someone better than her , think for once about it ! "
Sam stood silence he didn't utter a word .
Then Tarun spoke ," Sam , she might had loved you , your family and her family but the pain she got made her stone hearted sometimes, and may be she isn't stone hearted she's just pretending to be stone hearted because she had make the line of dignity for herself, may she get in her life , the thing she was searching for all these years ! No one ever actually wants to change or to leave their real selves but still they've to change because it is a part of life and the change is mandatory for the ske of goodness! More than giving a lecture , I'm begging to you Sam , the people in your surroundings aren't happy to see you in this way , they want you to be happy. Start a new life Sam!"
With these words Tarun stood silent and Sam end the call and Tarun knows that this time all these words have hit same hard and he'll make the right decision so he called to Sam's secretary and ordered him to stay around him ! "Why?" the secretary asked . "You'll get it" , said Tarun and end the call .
When Sam was at his office , he was thinking about the girl in the hotel and about the last incidence happened with Kiara when he met her again .
The tears were rolling down from his cheeks and this time he just wanted to speak out everything whatever exist in his mind or happened to him , to get relief from this pain , dilemma and to move on from his old memories.

"I remembered that day when I and Tarun went to your house again with the hope you'll be there ", said Sam while looking at Kiara's picture .
"Well , that day our hope came true and I saw you , when I was at front of you , you show no emotion towards, there was no love in your eyes like before , a feeling of happiness when your eyes smiles from your cheeks after seeing me wasn't exist anymore despite those all feelings you pretend like you didn't see me. When I called your name you stopped but didn't look back at me not even for a second and even you told me that we were strange like before there's anything between us ."