20. Some Love Stories

Sam and Lavanya together walked out of restaurant towards the parking .

"I'm sorry for calling you so suddenly and telling about this all , I thought you should know it and I hope there shall not be any kind of misunderstanding about this topic .
So , I apologise for making you cry and ruining your day ",said Sam .

"Oh, don't be apologetic, thank you for telling me this and really you didn't ruin my day rather it was my best day that I got to know about this beautiful love story ," said Lavanya .

"Perhaps , I didn't but tommorow I want to treat you happy meal , you cannot deny this afterall today I had treated you a sad meal ",with this Sam laughed and Lavanya laughed .

While driving , Lavanya was lost in her thoughts thinking about Kiara and Sam .
"Some stories which make incomplete sense, give the best life lesson ", with this thought she gave a half smile and drove home.

On the other hand, Sam was wondering how lavanya might be doing after what she had heard , he remembered himself and Tarun , they were almost shocked after reading that diary and Sam had to see therapist even . While thinking of this , he drove home and went to bed . It was almost, 11'0 clock and Sam didn't able to sleep he kept thinking about Lavanya . Then he called Tarun.

"Hello", on the other side of phone .
"Yeah, Tarun "
"You seem worried"
"Actually I'm!"
"About what ?"
"About Lavanya "
"Why?"
"You remembered when we read Kiara's diary how shocked we were and also how painful it to get over it .
It took me years for me to get over that ", said Sam .
"Why are you talking about that diary suddenly? Don't tell me you're still into Kiara !"
"No , I'm not !"
"Then?"
"Well , you know I told Lavanya everything about Kiara , So I'm worried about her if she'd be alright after what she had heard ?"
"Yeah , she will be alright . Don't overthink and sleep ", said Tarun while assuring Sam .
"Can you please ask her from my side whether she's fine or not ?" Sam still not convinced.
"You're worried about her or I'm worried about her ? Ask yourself if you care so much !"
"Well, okay I'll call her by myself".
"Good night....."
"Ok , good night " with this Sam ended the call.

Sam was anxious while calling Lavanya still he called her but she didn't pick up which made home more anxious.
Her decided to text her-

      "Are you alright ?"

It's been half an hour and she still hadn't responded yet . He frustratingly threw his phone on the bed and was about to leave his room until Lavanya called him .

"Hello" said Lavanya .
"Oh, hello.. hm.... I just called to know whether you're fine or not ?" asked Sam anxiously .
"I'm alright but you don't seem alright though. Is everything ok ?"
"Yeah ! I mean everything is okay , actually I ", San while rubbing his head and moving here there in his room anxiously ,"I wanted to ask why didn't you pick the phone I was w....." he left the sentence unspoken and tried to calm down .
"I was taking a bath later when I took the phone I saw your missed call and then I called back ".
"Oh, ok ..... I think I should get some sleep now , I've to work early in the morning, good night ", with this Sam ended the call .
"Good ni......." on the other side of the phone Lavanya was confused because of his strange behaviour. She saw his text and replied -

        " I'm alright , how about you ? "
                      "I'm good !".
Typing.....

This word kept reflecting on Sam's phone and he kept being impatient while saying , "What on earth is she typing that taking her so long ?"
After some time, a big paragraph reflect on his phone's screen .

He started reading it......

"I know you were worried about me after the things you told me . But don't worry too much , I'm alright and I'm glad that you're alright too and finally you're doing better than before for that my best wishes .
I cannot say that I do understand whatever you went through but I could sense the hidden and sharpest pain behind those humble words you were telling me so firmly .
I wish to tell you one thing -
       'Not only those lovers who have had the happy ending can be considered as soulmates,
Some people who don't get happy endings or soulmates,
They too have immortal love stories and every time they're not scripted neither someone tell their stories to future generations.
It just that they remain alive within the nature forever, under the tree they walked in , through the bridges they crossed , within the flow of water where they stepped in together, with the lanes they walk through, among those mountains they visited .
They will always tell the immortal love stories which world often conclude as incomplete ones '.
Try listening to them , you'll hear yours too ".

This text melt Sam's heart but he doesn't know how to let out tears . He was happy and sad at same time .

"Some Love Stories and some lovers live forever in anguish and  faith , that someday either that love will come back in a different way and they'll get to drink this immortal drink of love or they live in anguish forever while burning in this immortal flame of agony " said Sam while staring into the blank space of wall .