7. A Great Convenience

One month have completed,
Now both of them have to go to the doctor for checking. They both went there for checking inside the waiting room, parents stayed quiet for a bit then Kiara's father said, "I hope this time their illness had gotten away ".

Kiara's mother, "It'll be good but what do we need to do about Kiara then? When all of our relatives whenever came home, they just ask things like, in which relative's house Kiara went? Have you found a new relative or you've loosened your daughter from your grip ?"
"Let us think about this later ", said Kiara's father. Sam's father, entered the mid-conversation and said, "Actually, I know this is like a little mouth and big talk but we like your daughter really so much and she also enjoyed our company all these days. I don't know, what to say but according to what I've observed or seen both of us had already fallen for each other. In the starting 10 days, I had seen both of them hesitate ignoring each other and many more but the last ten days were so opposite, they spend more and more time together, and they laughed and enjoyed. I know you belong to the Brahmin category and we are Kshatriya and it is awkward after knowing that I'm asking, what if we let them marry? I don't know sir what you think of me but think for once and then take a decision!!"
Sam's mother nodded in agreement.
Sam's father was a humble man and Kiara's father was too.

All of them kept silent for a bit then Kiara's father said, "It's like stupidity if I think of castism in this modern era but now they're not at the age of getting married ".
Kiara's mom stood quiet listening to everyone while Sam's mom nodded in agreement. Sam and Kiara were listening to the conversation, and they were worried about drifting apart because the doctor had said their illness is almost cured, they need to take some peels and they'll get fine.
Sam thought for a moment then held Kiara by her hand rush into the doctor's cabin. They reached to the doctor out of breath and told them everything in a single breath about how much they were in love and how earlier they were so much awkward and hesitated with each other and how Sam too had fallen after reading Kiara's diary, how both of them fall for each other and how they each other unconditionally love each other and just don't want to lose each other, told him about the conversation going on between their parents too.
After listening to them Dr. went outside, and everyone stood up and asked about their health.
"Better !!" said Dr. "But not completely recovered ".
Both of the parents looked at each other questioningly!
"Well, if you wouldn't mind this time too I want to give you some advice.
After being with each other both of them not just fought with their physical sickness but with mental health too. The first day when I saw Kiara, I found her stressed, worried, and in pain but now she's totally changed, happy and enjoying. And the silent boy Sam turned into a joyful person, they really enjoy each other's company. Maybe they're in love so, I think it'll be good if you let them marry. They'll grow and heal together", said the dr.

There was a great silence in the room at the same time Sam and Kiara entered.
"What if we let you marry ?"Kiara's father asked.
After listening to these words Kiara and Sam just didn't believe it. Both of them were on the ninth cloud thinking about Dr. Convincing their parents. They were having butterflies in their stomach, thinking about jumping as high as they can, both of them were in great joy from the inside but pretending to be decent people from the outside staying motionless.
"You're our parents and whatever you've decided for us will be right !" Both of them said together trying to be naive. But later they winked at each other with a hi-fi.