13. Everything had been changed

(4 years later )
It's morning 6'0 clock , when Sam woke up and find himself with Kiara completely naked and a bedsheet over them . He didn't believe his eyes what he was exactly seeing , he was still in shock if it's a dream , he founded himself in the unknown place along with Kiara on the bed after 2 years.

He saw scratches over Kiara's body . She was having black dark circles around her eyes , she wasn't like before anymore , her whitish colour had turned into pale , she became too thin as compare to before like as she hadn't eaten all these years , her situation was completely changed . He couldn't understand anything he just wore him clothes and went through the house , the house was made of concrete of hard rocks . He went outside and saw a beautiful scenery outside and a village almost 1km far . He remembered that he was in Netherlands in Holland city but he was confused how Kiara have been there ?

All the questions were running through his mind then he listened to the sound of moaning it was Kiara and he suddenly hide himself behind the curtains at kitchens door .

Kiara wasn't in shock after seeing herself like that despite of it she gave a sarcastic laugh looking at her situation. Sam was even more confused seeing her like this.

"Dear Kiara , a poor girl , god you're just getting crazy with your own self , you don't even die right after doing so much torcher to yourself from these two years , you got scratches over all body , cutting your days drinking , smoking. Ha! People like you are so shameless !" said Kiara to herself giving a sarcastic laugh like insane .

Sam was watching her with wide open eyes not able to figure out what this all happening .
She took a pen and a diary from the table and start writing something , tears were flowing down from her eyes, pages were wet , her hand almost started trembling . Due to cold , her hands and body got freeze but she didn't stop writing even in that situation, it's been two hours since she was writing than she throw away that diary , wipe her tears and moved towards bathroom.

Sam too went from there , picking up Kiara's diary with him .

After one month,

Sam went to the hotel he had stayed in and went to the room no .114 ringing the doorbell.
"You don't have mind , you're here in an unknown country but still you taken car driving it insanely , even you were drinking repeatedly ! What if you get caught by police ? Where have you been in this one month ? I reported to police searched for you really hard but get no clue . Aren't you getting over after being so crazy about from two years and if you were that crazy why you let her go and if you've let her go you needed to move on ! Don't you think of your parents?" With these words , Tarun pulled a diary from Sam's hand and he saw that Sam was totally numb .

"Sam speak up what's going on your mind , why you're being so aggressive and hateful these years and why this sudden numbness and emotion break down , Why Sam tell ?" Tarun ask while shaking him but he gave no response despite of it he was about to fall down , Tarun hold him and made him to lay on bed .
Sam's lips were trembling, he was trying to speak ," Pl...please read tha...t diary ", he told in a heavy voice and sleep like a dead body on the bed while tears were flowing from Tarun's eyes seeing this situation of his friend.
He started to reading it !