Part 2 Danger Begins

The reddish-brown feathers of a red-tailed hawk blew in the brisk wind. Inhale. Exhale. Its rider sat calmly on its back, taking in the scent in the air with his eyes closed. His long legs were covered in soot gray harem pants. His silver-colored tunic was of average length and closely resembled the Wind Guardian's style, except for the metal mesh overshirt. The man's fawn skin had copper undertones. Long, wavy dark gray hair was back into an immaculate single braid. The winds eased, and to this, his piercing deep gray eyes opened. After adjusting the pair of daggers secured in his belt, he reached for the reins of his dasher. He flew up high into the sky by flashing symmetrical red tattoos on his hands.

Rising over the rocky terrain of Theyra, he found the scent he was after and vowed to never lose it. "According to the rest of the world, the Windmasters don't have problems. However, we don't have the same problems the rest of the world has. We aren't in a civil war. We don't have warring factions or a lack of equality. We are imprisoned in our own homes. But I will fix it, won't I, Vermilion?" The red-tailed hawk squawked in response to its master.

He sighed high into the sky over Theyrian lands, never losing track of the scent. "Vermilion, it seems like we will touch down in Kindle. Oh, Aqila, destiny has been kind to you, a Seer and a Legend, quite the catch. I. Will. Find. You."