Part 3: Blue Eyed Moon

Great Heavens,

Oh, grand skies what have I done? You blessed me in abundance and I took all of your blessings for granted. I am truly sorry for the pain and hatred that I have caused. I disobeyed your laws, that were established for our protection. As a result, no one is safe now. I never believed that one person could change the plight of many people. I apologize for the chaos my life and death caused. I betrayed, then I was betrayed and rightfully so. The aftermath of the problems I failed to solve will plague my people for generations to come. Never before did I own my contributions to this mess of a world, but now I must.

Please let her place a mighty value on family. This is something I did not do. As a result, I never knew any of my children. I will never touch their lives in any way. Heavens, grant her family, make her cleave to it. Open her heart to fight and make sacrifices for what will benefit her people. Make her nothing like me, selfish and without remorse. Let her heart experience every emotion deeply, yet not one emotion too much. May her heart and unyielding love guide her stars. May her love be pure as the clearest water.

Great Universe forgive me. I have torn down much. If it be your will, may the people remember my good works too. I am not worthy of their praises, but may they know I tried? I lived as a man who made many mistakes and tried to fix what I could. I was loved and did a lousy job of showing love in return. Cyra, Avala, Soleil, Selene, and Janara, I am truly sorry that I did not love you enough. My successor, I am not sure what lies in the wake of my death, but I know it will be nothing less than chaos. For the pain and suffering you are bound to endure, I apologize. For what lies in my wake, Heavens, I pray, let her save them.

- Aenon